.-.Knowhere.-.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Maisie's POV

"Heads up! We're inbound." Rocket shouted to the rest somewhere else in the ship.

"Finally." I said standing up from where I was seated on the ground.

Quill came up from downstairs while drax and Gamora walked over.

I jumped onto Groot to get a better look at the place.

"Whoa." Quill commented.

"What is it?" Drax asked nobody in particular.

"It's called Knowhere. The severed head of an ancient celestial being. Be wary headed in, rodent. There are no regulations whatsoever here." Gamora explained as we neared and then entered through the eye of the colossal skull.

"This place is huge." I said speaking my mind.

"Hundreds of years ago, the Tivan Group sent workers in to mine the organic matter within the skull. Bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid. All rare resources, highly valued in black markets across the galaxy. It's dangerous and illegal work, suitable only for outlaws." She continued to explain while we all got off the Milano and walked down the crowded streets.

"Well thanks for the history catch up. I'm sure we all really needed to know that." I said walking I front of her.

"Well going back, I come from a planet of outlaws. Billy the Kid, Bonnie and Clyde, John Stamos." Quill started listing different people.

"It sounds like a place, which I would like to visit." Drax said walking just behind Quill.

"Yeah you should." Quill said back to him.

"Excuse me." A bunch of kids ran up to us probably about to ask for units.

"Watch your wallets." Quill said to all of us.

Two boys came over to me. One looked older that the other.

"Excuse me, dog. Could you spare any units?" The older one of them asked. I scoffed at the name.

"You know what? I would love to but I'm currently broke so I can't." I lied to the two of them.

They inched closer. The younger one now behind me.

"Not even five units?" The older one asked again.

"Nope sorry." I said starting to get annoyed.

Just then I felt the boy behind me grab my tail.

"Woah! Hey there. How about we ask before we touch. Jeeze." I said trying to pull my body part back from the boy still holding it.

"Do you speak English? Let go." I said tugging harder.

"We just want some units." The older one said reaching for my wallet in my other metal hand.

"Woah, woah, woah. How about we let the animal go now?" Said Rocket walking over to the situation.

"Exactly." I snarled.

"Come on take your hands off her, it's not that hard." He said to the younger boy.

The boy let go and looked to the older boy who was still trying to get my wallet.

"Buddy listen I'm sure she would have given you something if she had anything. Just move on, go find someone else to beg." Rocket said standing so the boy could no longer see my wallet.

The boy then huffed and fast walked away from us with the other boy and group of kids.

"You know I had it handled right." I said walking over to the others just ahead with Rocket.