.-.Metal Parts And Pain.-.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Maisie's POV

"Rise and shine meerkat." Said a male voice.

"Wait I thought we gave ourselves-" I started saying before I realised it wasn't one of my friends.

The man picked me up, shoved me into a cage and started to walk off with me.

"Good luck Maisie." Said Leo. Ginger and Stripes looking in my direction as well.

I didn't respond quick enough before the man turned round a corner.

We passed a few more bends and hallways until we finally came to a stop outside of a room.

When we entered I took notice of what the man used to enter. It was a card that he swiped along something. Looked easy to steal.

I also took notice of what was inside of the room. Lots of metal parts including metal limbs and tools probably to put them together or attach them to something else.

But then I saw him. The High Evolutionary, the one who made me suffer only so that I could have the same amount of intelligence as them.

The man carrying me placed me down onto the busy surface area but before I could say anything the High Evolutionary started to speak.

"Since your first set of testing, I've given you a couple of weeks to grow. You are only half way done growing. But we can improve your height in many ways as well as some other things." He said.

I was going to respond but before I could I was taken out of the cage and my snout was bonded together.

"I can already tell that you bite so I have made some precautions." Said the High Evolutionary.

He was god damn right that I was a biter.

I was then placed into some sort of position holder. They placed me so my back was facing them.

"We shall start with her back and then move to her hands and face after."

Shit. Am I going to turn out like Leo, Stripes and Ginger?
It's ok though, I won't feel it right?

Wrong.

The first thing I felt was the shaver cutting slightly into my back while getting rid of the fur.

After that I don't know how I didn't faint from the pain of what I think were very small nails getting hammered into my back holding something in place.

"That you feel are the nails holding a metal spine so that when you grow, it will also grow with you and you will still be able to stand on two legs even after we adapt you so that your legs and arms are longer." Said the High Evolutionary.

" Said the High Evolutionary