.-.Her Escape.-.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Maisie's POV

I am supposed to be asleep but oh well.
Sleeping is stupid anyway.

It's not like-

"High Evolutionary says to get rid of all the 'lower life forms'. So we have to start with batch 76 right now apparently." Said one man to the other.

"Right now while they're sleeping?" Asked the other man.

"Yup." Replied the first man.

From what I then heard, the two men then started with the cruel procedure.

Crap we won't make it through the night.
We have to go now if we want to live.
Why can't there be some sort or distraction?

"Attention all dispatches in the area, subject 89P13 has gone feral. Backup is needed." One of the man's communicators said from his belt.

"Stop what you're doing, come on let's go help out." Said the guy who got the message.

The two men shortly left from what they were doing to go over to the alarming scene.

I think gods on my side because now there's a distraction.

"Guys, guys wake up." I whispered. Nothing.

Fuck it

"GUYS." I shouted.

Stripes woke up first.

"Maisie? What's going on?" He asked.

There were then distant alarms going off.

"Help me wake up the others then I'll explain." I said turning to Leo.

"Leo Leo Leo wake up!" I shouted into his ears.

"Jesus christ Maisie. What the hell." He said stretching from his sleeping position.

Stripes then got Ginger awake.

"Guys I just heard two of the men working hear saying that they were given orders to get rid of AKA kill all 'lower life forms' AKA us. But now they've gone because something else dramatic is going on down the hallway." I explained using air quotes for 'lower life forms'.

"Lower life forms?" Asked stripes using air quotes.

"Yeah what are 'lower life forms.'?" Asked Ginger also using air quotes.

"'Lower life forms' are us silly." I said again using air quotes.

"Guys can we stop with the finger things and actually do something. Maisie you showed us a card? Let's use it and get out from here." Leo said in a huff.

I reached under the dirt and fabric I was laying on and grabbed the card then I lifted it to the slot.

...

"What are you waiting for just do it already." Said Stripes gripping onto the sides of his face.

"Alright alright I was just building the suspense Jesus." I said looking back to the card slot.