Chapter 21

"This is gonna be interesting." Suga said.

All the created teams that coaches made, had played against each other. Now it was the moment to see which team is the best. Team Tsukishima, where he was the captain and team Futakuchi, who was the captain too. were compeating for the first place. Tsukishima was chosen for the role of the captain, because all the third years in his team were the actual captains and were arguing too much, so Yaku just decided to make the youngest as their leader. As for the other team, it was mainly just Terushima and Futakuchi arguing, so they solved it by rock, paper, scissors.

"We're gonna crush you!" Terushima jumped in the air and pointed at the oposing team.

"Yesss! We have the best setter!" Nishinoya jumped on Kageyama's back.

"I personally think Oikawa is a better setter." Ushijima said with a cold face.

"Wow so blunt." Kuroo snickered.

"Whatever." Oikawa rolled his eyes annoyed. "Good luck beating me, Tobio-chan!" he waved happily at his boyfriend.

"Haha, he's so whipped." Makki giggled at Matsun.

"Fucking simp." Matsun grinned.

"I wanna die." Tsukishima was questioning his existence.

"I can make it happen." Suna smirked from across the net.

"Yeah, no thanks."

"Okay then, let the set begin!" Ukai yelled.

When the whiste blew Kageyama served the ball. How am I supposed to serve if there are Daichi-san, Kuroo-san and Yaku-san in the back? He thought to himself. As he expected, Yaku recieved the ball.

"Shit." the raven murmured.

"Like seriously, come on! What the heck is this line up?" Konoha growled angrily.

"You were saying this all over again for the whole day, Konoha-san." Kunimi rolled his eyes.

"Quiet and watch the ball!" Futakuchi yelled from the sideline.

Oikawa was under the ball and was about the make a set to Bokuto.

"Send it to Ushiwaka!" Bokuto yelled at him.

"You wish!" he snapped back.

"Do it!" Daichi joined.

"I hate you all!" Oikawa growled before sending the ball to Ushijima.

"Oh come on, really? Already?" Suna sighed as he jumped to block the Shiratorizawa's ace with Kunimi and Kohoha. "He's almost impossible to stop."

Ushijima slammed the ball the their side of the court.

"Did I call it or did I call it?" Suna rheroticaly asked his team unimpressed.

"I'm suprised, Bokuto didn't want the ball." Suga said.

"Nah, it was maily to pissed of Oikawa." Akaashi stated.

"It's fine guys, we can make it. Who's next to serve-" Nishinoya was switching out with Futakuchi and looked over to the other team. Oikawa was up to serve. "Shit."

"We're so fucked this game." Konoha started praying.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. Let's have fun!" Terushima smirked.

"Yeah, that's impossible." Suna said.

"I'm getting tired." Kunimi sighed.

"We just started." Kageyama slapped his forehead.