Chapter 2

Oikawa was walking down the streets with Kageyama next to him with two bootles of milk. The younger was happily drinking while Oikawa stared at him wierdly.

Then a phone rang in his pockets. 

Iwa-chan <33

The hell does he wants. Oikawa was pissed again. But he can't blame him. Iwaizumi doesn't know his crush on him. He must be confused when Oikawa stormed out of the cafe and didn't attend practice.

He sighed and pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Yo Oikawa where were you. You weren't at practice." Iwaizumi said on the other line.

"You noticed. I just didn't feel like going to the practice. Will be there tomorrow morning."

"Oh, fine. And where are you right now by the way?" Iwaizumi notice the grumpy response but he just ignored it. He thought it was one of Oikawa's moods like always.

"Don't know. I'm just having a walk with Tobio-chan." Oikawa said and looked at his underclassman. The boy was still drinking his milk with a happy face and looking at the sky totally ignoring Oikawa's call.

"Wait you're with Kageyama? But you hate him." he exclaimed.

"Well not that I hate him, I just didn't like him." now he got Tobio's attention who turned his head towards Oikawa with a curious face.

"We also just met by chance today so we're just hanging out." Kageyama started laugh quietly.

"Shhhhhh cut it out Tobio-chan." the older said to the laughing boy next to him who didn't seems to listen.

"Oh ehm... okay then. Well see you tomorrow? We are going to school together like we usually do right?" Iwaizumi hesitantly asked.

"About that. Sorry but no. I'm going with Tobio-chan tomorrow. Bye Iwaizumi. Have a good night." he answered and hung up.

He heard Iwaizumi saying something but he just didin't want to listen to him anymore.

They were walking in silence.

Then Kageyama broke it.

"Soo why did you said that? I'm going to school woth you tomorrow?" he asked confused.

"Well if you want. I just really don't want to go with Iwaizumi."

"Did you two had an argument or something?"

Oikawa looked at the younger's face. He really wanted to tell somebody and Tobio did see his breakdown so he just decided to trust him.

"Well no. Today I found out about his girlfriend. Well And it kinda broke my heart 'cause I had crush on him for so long and I was giving him so many signs that he didin't even notice. I know that he's bisexual so I thought I would have a chance. Clearly I didn't." he said sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. That's why you were crying today?"

"Yep."

The two were walking in silence again.

And again Tobio was the one who broke it.

"Sooooo... you don't hate me anymore?" he said teasingly.

"Oh shut up. I just started to dislike you. You want me to hate you again?" Oikawa said angrily and didn't want to break his pride.

"Ok ok sorry." the younger laughed. "But I'm happy that you don't hate me anymore. I don't even know why you did." he added.

"Well back in middle school I was scared you'll take my place as a setter because I know how good you are. It was just a stupid kid's mind." Oikawa sofly said. "But you also don't seems to like me much." he added with a smirk.

"Well I do like you. You were my uperclassman and you were my idol. It's just my expression. I look like I hate everyone." Kageyama said with a small smile.

"Owwww it hurts when you said those things about me in past tense. Just so you know I'm still your uperclassman and I'm everybody's idol so don't tell me otherwise." the taller said with a dramatic face.

"Sure whatever you say." Tobio said and rolled his eyes.

"Well this is where I live. Bye Oikawa-san." Kageyama said when they were near his house.

"Oh, already. Okay...ehm bye."

Kageyama was just closing the door when Oikawa yelled.

"Wait Tobio-chan!"

He opened the door again a looked at the older.

"Yes?"

"Ehm... let's go to school together tomorrow. I'll pick you up." he hesitantly said

"Oh, okay I'll be waiting then. Don't be late though my school is farther and we have morning practice." Kageyama anwered.

"Sure, no problem."

"Then good night Oikawa-san." he smiled a little and closed his door.

"Yeah good night." he slowly waved

Tobio-chan can genuinely smile of he wants. He thought. Then he smiled. It was nice to talk to someone. And suprisingly it was nice spending time with Tobio. Maybe he can low his pride and actually become friends with him.

***

At home he just went to his room and layed on his bed. He lived alone because he wanted to prove to his parents that he can take care of himself.

Then his phone buzzled.

Iwa-chan <33

Good night

seen

Gosh he has to collect himself. He has to move on. There's no chance with him getting with his best friend.

He changed Iwaizumi's name on his phone and went showered. 

After showering he was laying on his bed again. He really needed a distraction. Then he decided to call Tobio.

He was waiting few seconds before the younger pick up.

"Hello?"

"Yahoooo Tobio-chan. Whacha doing?" he asked exitenly. Wow he didn't think he'll be this happy to talk with his undeclassman.

"Nothing just watching some volleyball plays." the younger answered.

"Wow volleyball is really the only thing in your head." Oikawa said teasingly.

"No it's not. I also like milk." he heard the boys said angrily on teh other line. He could imagine him puffing his cheeks.

"And that's all right?"

"..."

"Hmmm...?" he laughed.

"Maybe..." the younger said hesitantly.

"Hahahahahaha I knew it." Oikawa was now laughing is ass off on his bed.

"S-shut up. It's not like I kave anything else that I can do beside these two things."

"There so many things you can do." he said when he calmed himself.

"Like?"

"Hmmmm... right now I can't think of anything but do you know the best thing you can do?"

"What is it?"

"Hanging out with me of course." he said proudly.

"... "

"Wow you're so egoistic."

"Hey I'm not." Oikawa puffed his cheeks.

"Sure keep telling yoursefl that." the younger teased.

"Hmmm... rude."

"Well Oikawa-san I'm going to sleep now. Good night."

"Good night Tobio-chan."

And he hung up.

He then stared at the walls. Then closed his eyes. It was nice. And he fell asleep with a smile.