Chapter 8

The five of them were walking from Aoba Johsai. Oikawa was arguing with other third years while Kageyama and Kunimi were quietly walking behind them.

"I'm sorry..." the raven whispered.

Kunimi looked at him confused. "For what?"

"What happened in middle school. I'm sorry. I shouldn't act that way. I'm really sorry Kunimi. And also Kindaichi. But he probably hate me."

"It's fine. I already got over with it. But Kindaichi is just annoying and still is hating on you. He's acting like a child."

Kageyama didn't said anything.

"Besides I kinda missed having you around." Kunimi added.

Kageyama turned his head towards him. "I really missed you too. You guys were my first friends."

"I still see you as my friend though."

"I'm glad." the shorter boy softly smiled.

"Ok now that we're done with this emotional conversation let's go to Matsun's!" Hanamaki yelled exitedly and hugged both of them.

"Wait what?"both of them said confused.

"Yep you're staying over again." Matsun grinned.

"And Akira-chan you can too if you want."

"Wait why am I being dragged and he has options?" Tobio fake cried.

"Lol you don't have a choice my baby. And we know you wouldn't do anythiny to us. Kunimi on the other hand is dangerous when he's angry." Makki pulled his arm towards the direction where Matsukawa lives.

"Teach me your ways." Kageyama turned his head to Kunimi.

"Sure." the boy said with a small smile.

"NO! This innocent baby is prefecly fine as he is now." 

"Makki you're starting to act like his mum." Matsukawa put his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"More like Sugawara." Kunimi said.

"Lmao Mr. Refreshing. That guy is scary." Oikawa laughed.

"I guess I can make you guys dinner since we're having a sleepover. Again." tha raven sighed. "I know the adress, you can go ahead. I'll buy some things in the convenient store."

"I'll go with you. They are too noisy to me to suffer with them alone." Kunimi said."

"Rude. But it's fine we'll wait here. You two are too young to go alone." Oikawa decided.

"Whatever." and with that the two first years separated from them.

"Wait here? In the middle of the street?" Matsun asked.

"Yep."

"There is a small playground behind us. Let's sit there and wait." Makki sugested.

"Fine."

The three third years sat on the bench chatting. It wasn't even five minutes when theay heard yelling.

"Can't belive this Oikawa. Stealing our setter like that. I thought he hated him." Karasuno libero said.

Then they saw Karasuno walking by. They didn't even looked at the playground.

"Whatever we still won. He's in our team and we spend more time with him. He's basicaly a loser." Tanaka said proudly.

Oikawa was ready to sangwoo but the others stopped him.

"I'm his favourite senpai those guys don't stand a chance." Sugawara said proudly.