Chapter 16

The day was going fast. The teams were just hanging out or playing volleyball together. Kageyama was surrounded by a lot of players. They would usually go to Hinata but since he's not feeling good, he stayed at Karasuno's room resting with Goshiki. The others didn't went to Tsukishima cause that guy looked like he would kill them if they get closer to him and Yamaguchi was anxious and always ran away when someone was talking to him. The only one left was Kageyama since the players had a thing for Karasuno first years.

Kageyama was talking with Miya Atsumu since they know each other from National Youth Camp. He wasn't really talkative but since he wanted to be polite he was always answering even though his expressions were sometimes scary.

"Tobio-chan!" Oikawa called out for him. He was planning to hang out with his kohai but someone always steals him away. 

"Yes?"

"Come here."

"Oh sur-" Kageyama was cut off by Atsumu.

"Sorry dude but he's talking to me right now if you didn't notice." he said and hugged raven's shoulders.

"Oi, have some respect you brat. I'm older than you." Oikawa said irritated.

"Age really doesn't mean anything."

"Oh, it does." Oikawa fake smiled.

"Well-"

"Tobio?" Kenma came up to them.

"Kozume-san!"

"You comming? Keiji's waiting." he poited at his boyfriend who was standing under the net.

"Yes, of course!" and he ran away from Atsumu's arm.

"Huh?" the two blinked confused and looked at Kageyama who was exitedly talking to Akaashi.

"He's always so hype up when he's talking to Keiji." Kenma said behind them. "Somehow he instanly started to look up for him." and with that the blond boy walked away to the two black haired setters.

"Not fair. I'm the best setter why he's not looking up to me?" Atsumu sighed dramaticaly.

"Cause you have a shitty attitude." Suna walked by.

"You little-" and with that he chased after the middle blocker, leaving Oikawa alone again.

"Oh my..."

"What's up? Where did Tobio-kun?" Matsukawa sudenlly apeared next to him.

"With Akaashi and Kenma."

"Wow, the boy is popular." Matsun snickered. "Never would have thought by how he's normally acting."

"He's not bad. He just don't like to talk to strangers. When he's close with someone, his face will look like this." and with that Oikawa pointed a Tobio's sparkling eyes and exited face.

"Hmmm... true true."

"Well I noticed, that he's just like that when he's with the setters. The other players will need more time to get to now him." Makki said behind them making them flinch.

"That's also true." Matsun nodded.

"Hm.. whatever-" someone cut the brunette off.

"Oikawa?" it was Iwaizumi.

"Yeah?" he didn't even turn to look at him.

"Let's have a small talk. I feel like we didn't have those in a while."

Oikawa was thinking and then he sighed. "Fine."

***

"So how have you been?" Iwaizumi asked as they were walking around the area of Fukurodani Academy."

"That's a stupid question." Oikawa rolled his eyes

"Sorry-"

"I'm fine."

"..."

"How 'bout you?

"Yeah, I'm doing good."

"Very well then."

"..."

"And how is you relationship doing?" Oikawa manage to asked.

".... I'm thinking of breaking up with Mei." Iwaizumi said.

"Oh, ok."

"That's all?"

"What else do you want me to say?" Oikawa asked annoyed.

"I mean. I thought you'll be happy that I will break up with my girlfriend."

"I couldn't care less."

"But you like me." Iwaizumi raised his voice a little.

"No. Not anymore."

"Wha-"

"And even if I still did, I'm not that stupid to still chase after you."

"... Do you like someone else?"

That question made Oikawa stop. Did he? He didn't really know. He instanly thougt of Kageyama. The boy made him happy just by smiling at him. Surprise really, when he remembered the times he hated the younger. Now he adored him too much for his liking. 

"Yeah, let's say a have a small crush on someone." he finally answered.

"Is it Kageyama?" Iwaizumi imediatelly asked.

"Maybe."

Iwaizumi growled. He didn't like it. During two last days he was thinking really deep and what he really wanted. He wasn't happy with Mei. And Oikawa meant so much to him. And the thought of him being with someone else made him angry. He finally understood the feeling he was having. He indeed did like Oikawa. More that friend would.

"Please give me a chance." Iwaizumi begged. That took Oikawa by surprise.

"What are you talking about?"

"Give me a chance to fix everything. We can try again. We can go on some dates-"

"Stop right there Iwaizumi. I'm not going out with you. Not now or in future. I'm over it. I'm over you. So don't even try. The damage was already done and it's not easy to fix. I'm gonna go now." And without letting the ace answer, he left.

He entered the gym again and saw the players resting on the bench. He saw Tobio drinking the watter so he walked up to him. Before Kageyama could realised that someone was behind him, he felt a pair of strong arms hugging his waist and a the head hiding in the crotch of his neck.

"Tooru-san?" he recognized.

"Hmmm.."

The others were just watching the scenerio in front of them with no words. Kenma didn't really cared, Akaashi raised his eyebrows, Kuroo and Bokuto were giggling while Hanamaki and Matsukawa were kinda use to it even thought the two setters were never affectioned in front of them. But still they weren't suprised. The other players were just shocked.

"How about we go for a walk? Akaashi-san told me they have a vendine machine. I wanna check out if it has milk." Kageyama suggested.

"Sure, let's go." and with thad he grabbed younger's hand and he intertwined their fingers. He took youngers bag from the floor and left the gym with him.

It was kinda quiet after that.

"Now you see two kids in love but denying it. Next time make some popcorn." Makki exclaimed proudly, while Matsun just shook his head.