Chapter 11

Kageyama was standing infront of Aoba Johsai's volleyball gym hesitating to come in. Suddenly their head couch appeared in the doors.

"Thank God you're here Kageyama-kun." he smiled. "Come in."

"O-okay."

When he entered he immediately sensed the tension. Wow it's so akward here, he thought to himself. Still he was wondering what in the word was he doing here.

"Tobio-chan?"

He got the attention from everybody in the gym. Oikawa instanly come up to him and burried his head on the crotch of his neck.

"He was down the whole practice, maybe you can cheer him up?" the couch said.

"I-"

"Tobio-kun! Hiiii!" Hanamaki was happily running towards him.

"Hello Hanamaki-san." he softly greeted him.

Oikawa just hugged him tightly. Kageyama was worried about him and didn't understand a single thing that was going on right now.

"Yo Tobio." Matsun smiled at him.

"Told ya." Kunimi said to his teammates while waving to his friend who was surrounded by three third years.

They didn't say anything and just continue watching how it was now lively with Kageyama's presence. Kindaichi was ignoring them and just sitting in the corner playing with the ball. Iwaizumi on the other hand was furiously watching Oikawa hugging his junior. He was getting more and more angrier. Before he could approach them the head couch spoke up.

"Oikawa you can go home early. Try to find out what's wrong and fix it. I hope tomorrow it will be better."

The captain just nodded still hugging his kohai. Kageyama pulled his hand and the two left the gym.

"The same goes for the certain people here. Fix what's wrong so tomorrow we'll have a normal practice. Let's finish today. Go clean the gym." the couch said.

"Yes coach!"

***

The two were now silently walking from Aoba Johsai. Oikawa didn't change his clothes so was still wearing a sweaty shirt from practice. It didn't seem to bother him though.

"Let me guess. You don't want to be near Iwaizumi-san right?" Kageyama finally spoke up.

"He was staring at me the whole day. It was annoying. And our problem was ruining the mood during practice. I feel bad. Everyone must felt uncomfortable. The atmosphere was so heavy." Oikawa whispered.

"It'll be better. Don't worry. You are so negative. You were so relaxed during texts."

"Well writing with you lifted my mood. I could at least forget about Iwaizumi literally glaring at me 24/7."

"Poor you." Kageyama giggled.

"Shut it Tobio-chan." he smiled. "Can I stay at yours tonight? I don't want to be alone."

"Sure."

***

"Make yourself at home."

"It's quiet here." Oikawa looked around for the second time being in Tobio's house.

"Yeah I live alone."

"You what?! But you're 15!" Oikawa yelled suprised.

"I'll be 16 soon. And well my parents don't really care about me and they live abroad and my sister is working in Tokyo." Kageyama explained.