Chapter 19

"Well then let's leave Tobio-chan, this is gonna take a long time to end." Oikawa smiled at the boy and pointed towards chaotic Nohebi and some angry Nekoma.

"Oh- ok." Kageyama was ready to followe Oikawa but the older grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. And like always the boy blushed like a tomato.

"Let's go." Oikawa grinned at him and was leaving the gym with him.

"Ohoho, this is getting interesting." Hanamaki smirked at the two leaving figures.

"Indeed." Matsukawa nodded.

"Bro, so much tea. I have to replay the video to see who was holding hands there." Suna said to himself. 

"Kenken you can sleep more if you want." Akaashi smiled gently at the smaller boy, who was leaning against his shoulder. The blonde just hummed and closed his eyes.

"Oh come on! I wanted to play." Bokuto was getting into his emo mode.

"We can play by ourself for a while." Konoha tried to cheer up his boyfriend.

"Oh yeah! Let's go!"

"I didn't signed up for this." Daichi looked at the chaos.

"Wait where is Kageyama?" Sugawara looked around the gym.

"He left with Oikawa." Tendou said behind him.

"That bitch-"

***

"Soooo, Tobio-chan." Oikawa swung their hands. "Did you ever liked someone?"

"Huh?" the boy was taken back by that question.

"And I mean romanticaly." Oikawa smiled at him.

Kageyama looked into his eyes. They were so warm. He never knew what was older thinking. I was hard to guess. And he didn't know where he was trying to go with that question.

"I-I don't think so."

"What about shirmpy?"

"Hinata? Ew, no. He likes Goshiki." the raven rolled his eyes.

"But how about you?" Oikawa leaned closer to him.

"Wha-?" Kageyama pulled back a little blushing hard.

"You like someone right?"

"No! Well maybe? I don't know."

"You don't know?" Oikawa smirked. He's so cute! He thought looking at the boy, who was panicking.

"Then tell me when you'll know." Oikawa kissed his forehead and winked at him.

Kageyama heart exploded as he pulled away quickly covering his face.

"Why- why are you acting so differently now?" he stuttered.

Oikawa smilled at him gently and got closer to him again. "I'm just having a crush." he hugged younger's waist and leaned to his ear. "On you." he whispered.

Kageyama was even more red and tried to push older away. Didn't really success, cause the brunette hugged him even more tightly and buried his head in the crotch of his neck.

"H-How can you said that so shamelessly!?"

"Dunno. It's your fault." the older murmured.

"Ha?! My fault? What did I do?" Kageyama hit him gently on his chest.

"You'll find out eventually."

"Hey! Why not tell me now?"

"Sorry cutie." Oikawa smilled as he raised his head and looked deeply into his ocean blue eyes.