Chapter 4

It was now practice again. He really didn't want to be near Iwaizumi. What was he thinking? How could he tell him his feelings for him? It was stupid. But that moment he was mad but just hiding his anger.

"Please quiet I have an announcement." their coach yelled.

Everybody started to listen.

"So on Monday we'll have a practice match against Karasuno against. Just so y'all know."

Karasuno? Oikawa thought. That's awesome. I'll be playing against Tobio-chan soon.

***

After practice he quickly cleaned up and left the gym.
Tobio-chan should be here soon. He thought as he was walking towards the exit.

Then he saw Tobio standing there drinking milk. Again.

"Yahoo Tobio-chan." he happily waved.

"Hi Oikawa-san. Hello." when he greeted again Oikawa turned his head behind him. There he saw the rest of his team. They looked very suprised because they thought that those two were rivals.

Oikawa pulled younger's hand and waved at his teammates.

"We'll get going now. See y'all on Monday. Have a nice weekend."

And he dragged Tobio away from Aoba Johsai.

They walked in silence. And this time it was Oikawa who broke it.

"I fuck up Tobio-chan." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"Today I had a small argument with Iwaizumi and somehow I told him my crush on him. Now I have to avoid him even more than before." he sighed.

"Oh wow. You know you're stupid." Kageyama said and smiled softly.

"I know." Oikawa said and also smiled.

"He'll forget it soon don't worry. "

"Even if he won't I have to get over him. "

"You don't want to like him? What if he breaks up with his girlfriend?" Kageyama said.

"I don't care. I can't stuck to him forever. He's not worth it."

"Oh okay. Good luck with that I guess."

"Come on at least sound like you mean it." Oikawa teased.

"I do meant it." said younger and puffed his cheeks.

Oikawa laughed. Then they walk in silence again. It was nice. Walking at night and watching the stars.

"You know Tobio-chan. Do you want to hang out with me tomorrow? I have to go to the mall." Oikawa asked.

"Sure why not."

"Sweet. Then I'll pick you up tomorrow. Don't know when so I'll call you when I'll wake up."

"Okay fine by me."

"Then it's settled. It's gonna be fun." Oikawa said excitedly. He was happy to be distracted from thinking about Iwaizumi.

"We'll we arrived at my house so good night Oikawa-san. See you tomorrow." Tobio said as he started to unlock his door.

"Bye Tobio-chan. Good night." the older waved him goodbye and left home.

At home he just jumped on his bed and laid there for couple of minutes. He should sleep so he can hang out with Tobio-chan.

He got ready to bed and went to sleep. Time will run faster.