Kokushibo x Douma x Akaza x female reader (3 𝖍𝖔𝖙 𝖇𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖘)

En başından başla

-"THAT'S IT, Y/N! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN BEAT YOUR BEST RUNNING SPEED IN THIS ROUND!"

-*pant, pant, pant* "AKAZA SENSEI! I DID IT, I DID!"

-"Oh my?! You actually did do it, I'm so proud of you!"

He then hugged you tight while your legs just wanted to collapse. "I-I really did it...finally, I can rest for tonight." You said in between pants. "Rest? Who said you're gonna rest, Y/n? It's almost night time and you still have some night training until 8:30." He stated while your eyes widened. "WHAT?! BUT I'VE BEEN TRAINING HERE FOR 12 HOURS AND THE ONLY BREAK I'VE GOT WAS WHEN LUNCH!" You screamed in frustration. "You're lucky that I'm not Kokushibo or he'll hit you right now and the night training is to improve your vision in the dark since spies are usually active when it's night." He said but all you can do is nod. "Akaza sensei, if you ever see me faint, then it means that I'm dead already from overwork." You sighed and started to walk to the training area.

All night was full of dodging and punching mostly the air since you can't see in the dark. Akaza was chuckling at your attempts to try to punch the animatronic but you always ended up punching the air. Finally it was 8:30, you can finally rest and prepare for your first mission tomorrow.

"Oh damn...you look really tired and look like you haven't slept in days." You looked at him with tired eyes and nodded. "Akaza sensei...thank you for teaching me today and I appreciate it...it's the mission tomorrow that I'm worried about." You said in between pants. You then scanned your ID to leave the building but then Akaza stopped you. "Wait, Y/n! Tomorrow you're going to go on a mission with Douma, right?" He asked as you looked at him with a curious look. "Yes, why?" You replied. "I want to warn you that he isn't the man you think he is and I want you to be careful with him and if he tries to sleep with you, decline it." He said with a serious look and tone. "Uhm...okay and what makes you think I'll sleep with him?" You asked while he sighed. "Because he looks deceiving and sincere but in reality, he's nothing but a lying bastard." He said with venom. You were confused for a second but then shrugged.

"Alright then, have a good night Akaza sensei!"

The next day: Going on a mission with a charismatic spy named Douma

Oh shoot! I'm running late and hopefully my partner for this mission is not strict! And not to mention, he's one of the top spies and he'll tell the leader about this and he'll have my head! You started running like your life depended on it but then, you bumped into someone.

"Woah, woah, woah! Be careful, you don't want to hurt your pretty little face, don't you?" You looked up to see Douma who was smiling. "Oh...I'm so sorry that I ruined your perfectly ironed suite." You mumbled. "Oh! That's okay, the important thing is that you're here. Come, let us discuss this privately...where no one can hear us since this place is really crowded." Douma then went to a dark alleyway. You followed him.