17: I Just Talk

Fate had noticed how much Sinner disliked her own father and uncle.

So she approached Sinner and Athena who were together. She had just come from the kitchen to make coffee.

"Hate your own father?" Fate asked

"You know that" said Athena

She always thought her father was a problem, she never cared about what happened to her father.

"I want to talk to them, just to confirm that they can't take you," said Fate, leave her sisters.

Athena and Sinner felt that their eldest sister probably had more problems with their family than they did. After all, Fate was the oldest, she was born before Finn got into the coffin which meant she was much older than all of them.

Her mother was technically a warlock as she was the daughter of Asmodeus just like her younger brother, Magnus Bane.

And because of Esther, her mother had to die. She hated it.

[Oh my God, another crossover, it was Avengers now it's Shadowhunters]

she walked, heading towards the place where her father was talking to her siblings, along with her mother Talia.

"Mother, I need to talk to them, is that okay?" Fate asked politely.

Finn knew his daughter wouldn't just talk to them, but talk the way she really did is with punch.

"Of course" Talia said with a smile on her face.

“Grandpa, Grandma, look what we are doing!” Morgan shouted

Fate took a breath when she saw Morgan come out of the house along with her other brothers and sisters, looked at the Mikaelsons and sighed.

"Sit down" said Fate

They all sat down, albeit reluctantly, except for Elijah.

"I know that you are here for your sons and daughters, but unfortunately I know they won't like you back. I understand how it feels to be neglected by children. But they won't do that nor is there any reason, and in this case YOU are the main reason they changed, there will be no use in persuading them, they will never trust you again," said Fate.

She spoke in a calm tone but Elijah could see that it was a warning not to bring their son and daughter back home. She emphasized the word You in the conversation.

"They are our children," said Davina

"Children you don't think of because of a child who has powers earlier. Who becomes an enemy of the witches, who when he grows up will become everything in the world. But you will never hear that the children you abandoned, who you ignore it, what you think doesn't exist will be your own destruction. Have you ever thought that a child's grudge will become stronger as time goes by? Or have you ever thought that they are strong but they just haven't shown it yet? You never thought about it, you guys always thought Hope Mikaelson was the bringer of hope, the child you all were waiting for."

They are silent, they know it is a truth that cannot be denied. They cared about Hope more than their other children. They had never seen their children break down when they saw their parents celebrating Hope's birthday instead of Sinner's.

"But it's their fault, why are they slow at everything!" Hope said

Hayley and Klaus were shocked by the words that came out of Hope.

"Really Hope? They are even stronger than you, they have the family they want who cares about them and loves them even though Finn and Talia are not their biological parents but they both love them as if the world would be destroyed if they weren't there. I can even see your jealousy from here, Hope," said Fate.