02: Goodbye letter (pt1)

They could see that both rooms were empty now.

"Where did they go" Said Elijah

Davina could feel the same tightness as when Kol died.

"This is for you, Elijah." Col said

It had Athena's name written on it at the bottom. Elijah opened it and started reading it.

"Father, oh I mean dear Elijah. My name is Athena, yes Athena Henrik Mikaelson. I am 9 years old. When you read this, either Hope entered our room or Marcel came after months to tell you. I, Alec, Fatih, Luca, Venna and Maddie have probably gone far. Yes, too far for you to chase us, even though you are vampires.
Why? Because it seems like my siblings and I are fed up with your behavior, which always prioritizes Hope over others. Is that rude? It's blood. Plus this is not the place for Maddie to grow up, you know your youngest nephew, the son of aunt Rebekah and uncle Stefan. The actual youngest Mikaelson. You have ignored her all your life since Uncle Stefan died. So, if you allow me to tell you about her.

Rebekah paused, letting Elijah continue his reading.

Maddison Stefanie Mikaelson-Salvatore. My youngest cousin officially turned 7 years old, yesterday. Did you just say that yesterday was his birthday and that his mother couldn't remember her for the past 7 years? I dont think so.

"Oh my God, I forgot my own daughter's birthday," said Rebekah, devastated.

anyway, like I said, Maddie is a very beautiful little girl, she has yellowish blonde hair, and a smile that can make the coldest heart warm, just ask aunt Shopie and uncle Diego, she is a smart little girl who loves to read books of any kind, plays dress up, and loves coloring, now besides that, she is part vampire from both her parents and part witch from her grandmother and an untapped side of Rebekah and Ester's grandmother. She thankfully hasn't triggered his vampire side yet and I hope that doesn't happen anytime soon, she's still a kid and he shouldn't be going through that just yet but I'm happy to say she can do magic.

Now let's talk about my twin, Alexander or currently Alec. He is the son of Elijah and Katherine Pierce, and is overlooked because Hayley says so. Yes, you heard/read that right, we both heard the conversation he had with Hope, they talked about how Hayley made Elijah choose between her and Hope or us, he made the wrong choice, he chose a married woman and her brother's child over he himself when he gave aunt Katherine his word to keep Alec and I safe and happy, and here I thought that he was supposed to be a noble person and keep his word, guess a 9 year old keeps his words better than a thousand year old- old man. Maybe he'll talk more about it in his letter. In fact, if I may, I would prefer to be reborn as Alexander's daughter rather than you.

"Is it true?" Rebekah asked while looking at her older brother and her nephew's mother who nodded while looking down

"How dare you? You made him choose between his son and daughter and you, and took advantage of her love for you."

She then turned to his older brother who was looking down

"And how dare you, you chose your ex married woman over your damn son and daughter, they needs you and you're not there because you chose them"