14: Time

"So what now?" Maddie asked while looking at Sinner

"We wait for the boys and then we watch a movie" The older girl answered while sitting on the bean bag.

"What are we watching?" Asked Corey who was currently lying with his head in Mason's lap.

"How about..." Ravenna started while thinking about a movie but couldn't think of one.

"What about the Addams Family?" Zayn suggested as they looked at him.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Ravenna turned to look at Zayn with a grin.

"You have taste"

"In the movies or" He looked at her, dead in his eyes, then said "In girls"

Grinning, Ravenna placed a finger on her chin and said,

"As if I would date someone like you."

And with her remaining hand turned her face away from him in scorn.

"Plus, you just met"

Alec who entered with the others, said "So if you don't want arrows shot through your legs, don't flirt with my little sister."

"Relax Alec" Athena said.

He is always behind his siblings even though he is the oldest. After Maddison's birthday was over. He returned to his room just to put back his mother's necklace and his dog tag necklace that Bucky had given him.

"I'm only four months younger than you" he said as he grabbed some popcorn.

"Plus, in your best friend's words; I can protect myself"

"Plus Father will kill him if he does anything" Athena said while looking at her brother.

"So do we."

"Okay, I would really appreciate it if you all would stop ganging up on my brother" Theo said as he walked in with Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Liam, Daniel, Theseus, and Seth, food and snacks with them.

"Alright! Movie and snacks! Best day ever!"

Stiles said as he, and the other boys, sat down.

Scott next to Malia, Isaac with Kira, Mason and Corey hugging, Theo next to Liam, Daniel next to Sinner, Seth next to Maddie, Alec and Theseus on the other side since Alec was trying to keep an eye on Zayn since he moved to Ravenna's side to make room for Lydia, Stiles, and Allison who were in the middle of the room, and Theseus was trying to hold him back from killing his twin. Athena and Luca are on Malia's right. They didn't want to disturb the two of them.

Everything was covered with blankets, with candy, popcorn, soda, pizza and hot dogs at the front table.

"So what are we watching?" Scott asked as he grabbed some popcorn and shared it with Malia.

"Addams Family" answered Ravenna while taking the candy that Zyan stole from her.

"We could have a Harry Potter movie marathon next" Maddie suggested as she grabbed a plate with hot dogs and a slice of pizza for Seth.

"Yes! God, I love Draco" Alec said while eating chocolate.

"Isn't he a bully?" Theseus asked

"Yeah, but if you read the last book you'll know that he threw his wand at Harry so he could fight Voldy-moldy" Alec said to the taller man. "He's sexy too"

"Can't argue with that," is all Theseus says as the film begins, leaving Alec shocked.

'Did this ass just say that a man is hot? Does he like boys?' That was all Alec thought as he turned to look at the movie.