16: Others Mikaelson Childeren?

"Mom, dad" Ravenna said

"What happened" Finn asked, he saw what was happening in front of him.

"Sin, put her down" Finn said to his daughter

"What! But she-" Sinner's words were interrupted by Talia

"Honey, listen to your father," Talia said

She let Hope fall down without paying attention to his family who were staring at him and his siblings who were glaring at him.

"It's not like what you see," Alec answered

"You mean you don't hold your sister against the wall" Hayley said

"First, she is your daughter, and second, teach your daughter manners," said Ravenna.

"What do you mean? My daughter is the most perfect," said Hayley

"Perfect in everyone's Mikaelson eyes but not in mine, Mrs Marshall"

A voice turned their gaze towards the door. Where is the girl with the leather jacket and motorcycle gloves.

"Fate/Sis Fate?"

Alec, Athena, Sinner, Maddison, Talia and Ravenna said it together. Finn looked at the girl with a genuine smile.

"And who are you?" Rebekah asked irritably because she felt they were being disturbed.

"Sorry, dear Mrs. Mikaelson. I forgot about that. My name is Fate Hadrian Mikaelson-Bane, but you can call you Fate. I am Finn's daughter, before Klaus stabbed him 900 years ago" The girl said in a sarcastic and sharp tone.

She wasn't afraid of anyone, not even Klaus, for her there was nothing to be afraid of from a man who couldn't even be fair to his own children.

She hated people like that, she even hated Howard Stark at one point after she met Tony.

The Mikaelsons looked at each other, they remembered Finn had talked about women other than Sage of course.

"And I'm sorry I didn't call you when I came, Mom," the girl said to Talia and smiled at her.

"You surprised us!" Luca said to the girl named Fate.

It can be seen that the Mikaelson children are clearly very happy with Fate's presence.

"Seriously!" Kol said in disbelief after he fell silent.

"Oh of course it's true, Mr. Mikaelson. I'm Finn's daughter and the oldest child here so please, Andrea, watch your attitude towards me because it's clear you don't know who I am or my powers," said Fate in a sharp and low tone that made Hope shiver.

"You won't be stronger than Hope," Hayley said

"Oh really?" Fate said

Fate was silent and Hope screamed in pain, Fate's eyes had turned completely black just like Dark Josie. But worse, he had visible blood veins on his neck.

"Fate! Stop that now" Talia said in a quite worried tone.

She knew, when Fate was angry, the world would be broken in two.

Fate stopped her activities and Hope was about to attack, but Hope easily fell again.

"Ops, sorry Andrea. I forgot that I have a protector," said Fate with a flat look.

Mikaelson looked at him in annoyance before hearing a scream.

"Mama!!"

"I'm upstairs, Maguna" said Fate, his tone changed 180° from before.