04: Goodbye Latters (part3)

After a while, Freya finally stood up and took another letter, she turned to Klaus "this is for you and Hayley, this is from Sinner"

Klaus took it and started to open it and read it aloud

"Dear Klaus and Hayley, if you are reading this, it is because Hope came into our room again or uncle Marcel came to the house after months of you not realizing that we were gone, the first one sounded more like it. We were gone, we didn't know in but with the help of a new friend of ours and friend Athena, we got away from this place that had done nothing but be a prison for us, far from our so-called parents who preferred one child over another, and far from who me called sister who did nothing but bully us about how she was the favorite child and how she was the strongest and that no one loved us.

Klaus and Hayley looked at their eldest daughter who looked away

"Did you say that to them?" Klaus asked

"Answer me, Hope!"

"Yes, I told them that" She answered which made their parents shocked that their little girl would do that

"Why did you tell them that?" Hayley asked him as she looked at her daughter with mixed emotions of sadness, anger, and disappointment

"I... I like all the attention I get and I think they will take all of it away" She answered while looking at his parents who looked annoyed but continued reading.

There are a few things I want to say to you all, starting with Elijah who may not be there after reading Alec and Athena's letter but none the less I want to say that Katherine will be very angry with him for choosing a selfish woman and daughter over his own. brilliant kid, Alec is an amazing person and he deserves someone who cares more about him. And about Athena, she may be quiet but unfortunately she is sarcastic just like her mother. And at least she was better than you, because she protected us with their lives, even Athena was forced to use the blood of her ancestors to help us when we were injured.

Next is aunt Rebekah, you know, you're a hypocrite, saying you want kids but then choosing someone else's daughter over your own, which by the way, Maddie is one of the sweetest kids ever. Uncle Stefan would be very disappointed with the way you treated Maddie, no wonder he chose Caroline over you, anyone in their right mind would do the same if they knew how you treated your own flesh and blood.

Then there is Kol and Davina who are no better, I would have thought that maybe you two would treat Luca and Ravenna better but no, you are just like the rest of them, preferring Hope over your own daughter who by the way is very smart and beautiful. Grandma Esther may be terrible but at least she looks out for you, and so does your mother, Davina, she loves you, unlike you do your daughter.

Freya, you knew and noticed what was going on and you didn't even try to do something about it, the ancestors let us talk to grandpa and grandma, they were disappointed with how you treated us and how you didn't even try to have any form of relationship real with any of us.

And last but not least, Klaus and Hayley, I don't even know what to say to you two, honestly you are the worst parents ever, favoring one daughter over the other when we are actually twins, even Mikael's grandfather it's not like that at least he's paying attention to all of you.

Let me tell you about myself, my name is Faith Sinner Mikaelson, I am 8 years old, I am part vampire, part witch, part werewolf, and apparently part phoenix, I am the first quadbrid, the first of my kind and according to ancestry, I am stronger than my sister and everyone in our family. I have triggered one of my 3 curses so far namely my werewolf curse, I triggered it while trying to save Maddie from being kidnapped, I used too much magic so I ended up killing the guy, two nights later there was a full moon, my first shift, you don't was there because you were with Hope, you know who was there? It was Marcel, Sofya, Josh, Diego, and Aiden, three of them vampires and one werewolf, they guided me through my first shift when it should have been you. Athena was there too, looking after me like you should.

With that said, I bid farewell to this place and all of you. sincerely, Sinner.

"We missed it" Hayley shouted as she heard his daughter's father finish reading

"We missed his first shift"

Davin took the last envelope, two colors in one envelope. Thin line on the outside.

Kol reads the letter with Davina.

"Father and mother, or my dearest Kol and Davina. Luca is too busy to cause trouble at the moment and he doesn't want to write a letter, so let me explain who me and my twin are, Maybe Athena or someone else has already explained it. But here I am, Ravenna Artemis Mikaelson and my twin Luca Marcel Mikaelson for short, we are 7 years old, I have hair I like taking photos, coloring, pranking other people, that is Luca, I like learning about magic, I like learning about things like the history of wizards and recently I have learned that a witch can break a vampire's compulsion but it takes days and gives others the suffering of a pure person, and I have also learned that witches can have activities such as astrology, spirit communication, and fortune telling.

Luca is worse than me, he likes music, screams like scared screams, he likes pranking people, reading books and for me he has a strange smile. Luca can sometimes be overprotective of us, just like Athena and Alec. He loves constellations and chocolate cake and must be Athena's homemade chocolate cake, always.

"She's very smart and sounds beautiful," said Davina as she listened to her husband read her daughter's letter

"Yeah" Kol agreed, as he continued reading.

Something you should know about me and Luca, is that we are part witch and part vampire, according to the ancestors who told us who we are, I can cast illusion spells that come from grimoires and some that I and others created, I can do protection spells and many others.

Anyway, to sum it all up, I left this place and you because of this life, there is no point in destroying yourself or feeling bad about yourself. My only real regret is that I will leave my friends behind but I know it's for the best because I never know how strong I am until being strong is my only option. My only request is that you look after Loki, my stuffed animal fox, he means a lot to me, but I have to leave him because I can't let anyone get attached to me. So I guess this is goodbye, mom and dad. sincerely, Ravenna.
PS: you should know, Luca almost burned his letter because he was annoyed.

"My darling," Davina cried as she fell to the ground hugging a fox stuffed animal

"How can we ignore it?" Kol looked at his daughter's letter and the envelope when he noticed a necklace on it

"There's something here"
He slowly took it out and realized that it was the necklace she gave him as a baby

"That's the Mikaelson necklace I gave her, she gave it back."

He at this point started to cry as his older sister comforted him and his wife

"We have to go to Marcel" Klaus said with tears in his eyes