01: Go, Go and Say Good Bye

"Alec"

The voice was that of a 9 year old girl walking towards her twins room. They only had two rooms, for boys and girls, which she ignored. The rest of the room is given to Hope. The girl didn't care unfortunately.

"I'm here, Thena" said the boy named Alec.

"Yeah.. I hope I can get better" Said the 9 year old girl, Athena.

"Athena you know, none of us have ever been good in their eyes. This is also not a place to live for Madison" Alec said to Athena

Athena looked at her twin. Agreed she has someone to help.. Though she's not sure.

"We can go. If you want" Athena said

"With whom? I don't want to involve Marcel in this" Alec said

"I know. Not him." Athena said, she pick her phone, Marcel give to her.

Athena: Hi..
Lycan: hey kid, problem?
Athena: can you.. Accommodate us temporarily. I mean, yeah you know what I mean it's just...
Lycan: calm down kid, if you want to come to Beacon Hills. You can always come.
Athena: sorry if I bother you
Lycan: no dear.. You will be fine. Ask that to Marcel and Sophie.
Athena: they'll just laugh. See you.
Lycan: you guys can stay with Nataliana.
Athena : ok.. Good afternoon and bye Lycan.
Lycan: see you kid.

Athena turned off her phone.

"Yeah I think we can go." Athena said

"We better go out and get some cake you know it's Maddie's birthday" Alec said

"Yes I agree with that" Athena said

They were too unnoticed for them to sneak around easily.

The other side.

Sinner could see where his two eldest cousins had gone. He will prepare some items.

"Hey Luca, Ravenna" Sinner said, she is 8 years old. Luca and Ravenna 8 and Maddison is the youngest, she is 5 years old.

Luca and Ravenna showed her an ornate box. They may not be able to replace Rebekah, but they can be a better companion.

Sinner came out for a while, she knew Marcel was outside the window just for them.

"Hey Sinner, give this to Maddison Okay, it's for her from me, Aiden, Josh, Sofya, Diego and Shopie" Marcel said

"Of course" Sinner said.

Meanwhile, Athena and Alec were at Aiden's friend to buy cake and new gifts.

"You know. We can do it somewhere else. If you don't mind." Aiden said

"Unfortunately. She wants to be home. Even if it hurts. She just wants to be remembered" Athena said casually.

She has a strong bond with her cousins cousin except for Hope of course.

They returned with Cake, Ravenna having been distracting from Maddison earlier. And When Maddison entered their room.

"Happy birthday Maddie" they said

Maddison smiled pure. She loves her cousin. Even though she knew her mother would not remember her.

"Hey.. Maddie, I just wanted to ask. I know you don't want to go. We're not forcing you. But.. you want to leave here with us? I have friends." Athena said with a smile.