A Day Gone Wrong

(A/N: talks about fainting, some slight blood and bruising in this story - basically Hotch passes out and paramedics are called. Please don't read if this stuff makes you uncomfortable)

Today had just turned out to be one of those days. It was one thing after another and eventually it lead to Hotch passing out. Hotch had woken up that morning feeling off, he couldn't quite place it but he told himself that he had to be alright. Rossi was taking Garcia to a doctors appointment that morning so he was left with Spencer alone.

"Come Spencer, we need some clothes on today" Hotch calls over to him as they made their way to the stairs. Garcia was already starting to climb them as Hotch watched as Spencer ran toward him but instead he ended up running into the gate.

"Aaaahhhh" Spencer cries out as he held his eye.

"Oh my god" Hotch quickly picks him up before checking his eye over. It didn't need stitches or anything but he did need to clean it as there was a little bit of blood.

"What happened?" Rossi comes over to them.

"He caught his eye on the gate, mind grabbing Garcia?" He says as he motioned his head toward Garcia who was just happily sitting on the steps. Hotch takes Spencer to clean his eye up and put some ice on it. Once everything had calmed down, he went to pick Spencer back up but stopped to hold his forehead.

"Dada?" Spencer asks him, slightly worried.

"Dadas ok buddy" he reassures him after the few seconds of pain had passed. He carries Spencer upstairs and changes his nappy before putting him into a long sleeve white bodysuit, a pair of grey leggings and a cream coloured giraffe jumper.