Lost Spidey

Today was the day that both Hotch and Rossi had dreaded...they had lost the Spider-Man Figurine that Spencer so dearly loved and took everywhere with him. Rossi needed to pop out and took Spencer with him, however once they got back in time for nap time, all hell broke loose once they realised that Spider-Man was no longer with them.

"I need to go out in a bit, want me to grab anything?" Rossi asks Hotch as the kids played.

"I can't think of anything right now but I can always text you if I think of anything" he tells Rossi.

"Ok, I'll go see if any of the kiddos want to come"

"Hey you two, what're we playing?" He asks them as he walked into the living room to see that the princesses and Spider-Man were in the doll house.

"Spidey to der wescue" Garcia proudly tells him.

"Oh cool, papa's got to go out in a minute, does anyone want to join? Or do you guys want to stay here?"

"I tome papa" Spencer abandons all toys except his Spider-Man figure.

"No Fank wou papa, wan 'tay 'ere" she tells him.

"Ok honey, Spence, you understand that dada stays here too, yes?" They had started taking him to see a specialist about his separation anxiety and it has since then gotten slightly better each day. Not by much but it was still a work in progress.

"Hmm, Tay papa" he says, unsure of if he still wanted to go. He wanted to go with his papa but he also wanted to stay with his dada.

"It's ok if you don't want to buddy. Or if you do, you can carry one of your cloths with you" Rossi reassures him.

"Do wit' papa an' twoth" he says.

"Ok then, let's go get ready" Rossi takes him upstairs and into his room to grab some clothes. He then lays Spencer on the changing table before changing his nappy. He then puts him into a red short sleeve Spider-Man bodysuit and a Spider-Man t shirt and dungaree set.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Alright, let's go grab Garcia an outfit and then we shall head on out" Rossi grabs Garcia some comfy clothes before heading back down with Spencer in his arms

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Alright, let's go grab Garcia an outfit and then we shall head on out" Rossi grabs Garcia some comfy clothes before heading back down with Spencer in his arms. Whilst Hotch sorted a bag out for Rossi to take, he was helping Garcia get dressed into a pink vest top and a pair of dark grey leggings with the matching pink spotty jumper.