Sleeping Issues

Over the last few nights, Spencer was refusing to sleep in his own bed and they didn't know why. By morning, he would either be in Hotch or Rossi's bed, they just couldn't settle him anymore until he was at least in someone's bed. The sleeping issues were starting to get to all three of them, both Hotch and Rossi were constantly tired and Spencer was just grumpy.

"Alright, let's find something to wear" Hotch sighs as he heads into Spencer's room. He picks some clothes out before lying Spencer on his changing mat and changing his nappy. He then puts him into a short sleeve cream bear shirt and a pair of brown leggings with the matching bear jumper.

"Alright, let's go find papa" he follows Spencer out and they find Rossi

"Hey kid" Rossi greets him.

"Papa" Spencer smiles at him.

"Can you watch him for a bit? I'm gonna go lie down for a bit" Hotch yawns.

"Sure, I'll take the morning shift and you take the afternoon shift" he jokes.

"Deal" he jokes back before heading to his room to catch up on some sleep.

"Right, let's get some tidying done up here" Rossi tells Spencer. He made sure the gate was shut before doing some tidying up in the upstairs area. Rossi had realised that it had gone too quiet for his liking.

"Spencer? Where are you buddy?" He whisper-shouts.

"Spencer?" He looks in all the rooms before carefully pushing the door open a little into Hotch's room. Spencer was asleep next to Hotch, who was clearly unaware that a little one was sleeping next to him. He chuckles to himself before slowly closing the door to. He carries on his tasks before heading downstairs and letting the others know to message when they're here instead of knocking.

"Hey, come on in"

"Why's it so eerily quiet in here?" Garcia says.

"And why do you look like crap?" Emily says.

"Gee, thanks Emily. And for your information we've been having some trouble with Spencer's sleeping, he just simply refuses to sleep in his own bed at the minute so he keeps sharing between the two of us. We're exhausted"