Halloween

(A/N: happy Halloween everyone, if you don't celebrate then happy evening/day to you all)

Both little ones were so excited for tonight, may be some more than others (Spencer) of course but they all couldn't wait to see the little ones all dressed up and out for trick or treating. Right now Spencer was lying on the sofa watching Spider-Man on Rossi's phone and Garcia was helping Rossi in the kitchen with all the Halloween decorations.

"Oh that's beautiful Penelope" Rossi smiles at her as she put up some of the smaller decorations.

"Papa, we baked tooties waiter?" She asks. She was wearing a long sleeve pink dress that had pumpkins, cats, ghosts and bats on them with matching black tights.

"Of course honey, I think dada's picking up some Halloween ones"

"Yeah an' an' an' we tan maked dost (ghost) one" she says.

"Oh absolutely, we can make loads of them" he smiles at her. Derek turns up whilst they were still putting up decorations and was a little disappointed when he didn't see either one of the little ones. He makes his way into the house and greets Garcia first.

"Hey, my little munchkin" he cuddles her.

"Unca Der"

"Hey, shhh, I'm gonna go scare Spence, wanna join?" He asks her with a mischievous look.

"Yeah"

"Oh I tried calling you, but it kept declining" Derek tells Rossi.

"Ah, the kid has my phone...permission to scare the boy" he chuckles. Spencer was wearing a pair of black trousers with a white and black bat jumper.

Both Garcia and Derek quietly creep into the living room where Spencer was still yet to hear them

Both Garcia and Derek quietly creep into the living room where Spencer was still yet to hear them. Derek gets behind the sofa and raises his hands before playfully coming down on Spencer's stomach, making him scream before laughing at Derek.

"Hey you, you didn't come to greet me at the door and you declined my calls?" He tickles him.

"Unca Der" Spencer soon stood on the sofa so Derek could pick him up after he stopped tickling him.