Dada's Birthday

Today was Hotch's birthday and tonight they were all going out for a meal. Rossi decided to let him sleep in that morning and took the two little ones downstairs so he could carry on sleeping.

"Ok, you guys have got to listen carefully, you hear me?" He asks them.

"Uh huh"

"Ok, it's dadas birthday today so what do you say we go and give him some breakfast in bed, huh?"

"Otay" they cheer.

"Papa, wan' dwaw pic'ure for dada" Penelope says.

"Ok sweetheart, I'll get the arts and crafts out"

"Me 'oo" Spencer says.

"Ok ok" he chuckles. He gets them two sorted before moving onto breakfast for Aaron, he also made sure that the little ones ate too.

"Noo, I useded dat" It wasn't long until someone was whining, which happened to be Penelope.

"Guys, behave please" Rossi warns them.

"Papa, Spencer taked my 'encil"

"No didn't" he glares at her.

"Woah, hey. We need to learn how to share, ok? Spencer once Penelope is finished using it, you may have it after her" Rossi tells him.

"Nooo, I haded thirst" he pouts.

"Guys, if you can't tell me who had it first, I'll take it away"

"Hmm" Spencer huffs before lobbing the pencil across the room.

"Ok, Spencer I want you to go quietly sit on the sofa please" Rossi tells him as he helped Spencer down from the table.

"No papa, I haded thirst" he whines as Rossi lead Spencer through to the living room.

"Sit here please and have a moment to think" he goes back to the breakfast and Spencer was soon allowed back at the table where the two of them got along for a bit.

"Ok, let's go wake dada up with some breakfast"

"Yay" they cheer as they clambered down from the table. Rossi had to help Spencer before opening the gates to the stairs and carrying the food up to Hotch's room.

"Dada" the little ones cheered as they climbed his bed, again Hotch had to help Spencer onto the bed.

"Happy birthday" Rossi greets him.

"Thank you"

"We thought we'd make you some breakfast in bed"

"Thanks guys, I love it" he tells them but silently thanked Rossi for it when they weren't looking.

"Dada, Wook my pic'ure" Spencer holds his paper up, close to Aaron's face.

"Ok buddy, dada can't see it properly when you hold it like that" he chuckles at him.

"An' mine dada" Garcia says as she also held hers up.

"Ok ok, one at time" he chuckles. He grabs both their papers before looking at them.

"Wow guys, these are really good, maybe we should put them up on the fridge" he suggests.

"Yeah" they cheer. Aaron has his breakfast, which of course with two little ones around, they also wanted a bite. They soon head down where there was a couple of gifts and a card for him on the table.

"No dada, no 'till af'er wunch" Spencer tells him, which made Rossi and Hotch laugh at because that's exactly what they told him when it was his birthday.