Christmas Day

(A/N: merry Christmas everyone, if you don't celebrate then happy evening/day to you all)

It was officially Christmas Day and to say the little ones were excited was an understatement. The team had slept over and so of course the two toddlers were excited. Garcia was up first as she ran to Hotch's room to get him up.

"Dada dada up" Garcia jumps onto his bed.

"Alright alright I'm up" he groans.

"I'm surprised you didn't get uncle Derek and the others up" he chuckles as he pulled her in for a cuddle, which made her giggle.

"She already did" Hotch hears a voice at his bedroom door.

"Ah"

"Dada up"

"Alright, let's go see if papa and Spencer are up" he says before groaning once he saw the time....5:30am.

"I'm up, I'm just gonna get Spencer or do we leave him to sleep longer?"

"He can always sleep later on if not"

"I'll go get him" Rossi quietly heads into Spencer's room, he smiles down at him as he watches him sleep for a couple of minutes just taking him in before gently rubbing his chest and stirring him awake.

"Morning buddy" Rossi coos as Spencer stretches.

"Papa" Spencer sleepily smiles at him.

"Merry Christmas bud, we ready to head down?" He asks him quietly and within seconds, Spencer was up and wanting out.

"Ok ok, let's change you first and then we can head down" Rossi chuckles. He changes Spencer's nappy before taking him out into the hallway where everyone was waiting. They all wish each other a Merry Christmas before heading on down.

"Shall we see if Santa ate any cookies first?"

"Yeah" the toddlers cheer. They head into the kitchen and the toddlers ran to the side where they left the tray out.

"Dada papa, he tame" they got excited.

"He did? I think that means we can check the living room then" and before they knew it, they had two heads fly past them as they ran to the living room.

"Wow" they look around in amazement.

"Alright, take a seat and papa and dada will hand them out" Rossi says. Everyone takes a seat before presents were handed out into piles on the floor before getting a camera out to capture the moments of everyone opening their presents. The toddlers mainly got clothes but of course they got toys as well.