chapter 23: nearly ending the fam

Start from the beginning

I managed to mumble,

Me:Wow

in sheer awe. Chisato smirked, clearly pleased with the reaction she elicited.

Chisato spoke teasingly

Chisato'ee, I told you dressing up was a good idea.

I scratched the back of my head, trying to regain composure

Me: Yeah, yeah. But seriously, why all this fuss

Chisato: Sometimes, it's about making an impression, Jason. Plus, it's fun to look good.

She said with a smile

I couldn't argue with that. She did look good – no, she looked beyond good. I found myself appreciating the effort she put into this, even if I was initially reluctant.

Me: Alright, alright. You win this one.

Chisato: I knew you'd come around.

She said with a beautiful laugh, I couldn't control myself I grabbed her breasts fondling it as my large boner nestled between her ass

Chisato:fine if you want to do it how about ten minutes

She said with a smile

2 hours later

As we headed out, I couldn't shake off the feeling that tonight would be more than just about appearances. Little did I know that the events to unfold would challenge not only my wardrobe choices but also the very fabric of the life we had built together.

The guy they sent to bring me wore a scowl that seemed etched into his face. Clearly annoyed, he attempted to explain why we shouldn't be late. I couldn't be bothered to care. Why should I? I was having a good time with my lover, and the prospect of whatever awaited me didn't spark much interest.

I snorted dismissively as he stumbled over his words, attempting to justify the delay.

leaning against the wall

Me:Save it. I'm not in the mood for excuses.

Enforcer: you think this is a joke, huh? You were supposed to be there hours ago.

He said with a sneer

Having sex with an actual goddess or going to an annoying reunion

rolling my eyes

Me Like I give a damn about their schedule. I have better things to do.

Enforcer raising an eyebrow

Enforcer: Better things? You're obligated to—

cutting him off

Me: Obligations, responsibilities, I've had my fill of that crap. I'm not their puppet anymore.