Momiji shook her head, declining my offer politely. "Ah. No, I'm fine. You're absolutely wonderful." I heard her say, saying the last part quickly, like she was rushing to mention something.

"I didn't realize you had a.. dragon though?" She told me, stuttering a bit. Looking amazed by my dragon.

I turned to Blu, walking towards him. "Oh, yes! Uh.." I stood next to Blu.

"That's my best buddy, uh.." I placed my hand on his head. "Xiao Qing, y'know? Chinese name." I greeted him to Momiji, who nodded at what I was saying.

"But, Chinese names could be hard— so, he also has an English name which is.. Blu." I stuttered out.

She walked closer to Blu. "Aw." She mumbled, a small smile crept on her face.

I shrugged. "Simple."

"I think he likes the English name more though." Blu turned his head towards me and I smiled at him.

"I like it!" She said, absolutely adoring Blu, but she turned her head towards me, smile fading as her face turned to a puzzled look.

"..So..." She started off. "Um... J-āng Hé?" Momiji tried to pronounce, wincing as she realized she messed up on it.

It took me a moment to process what she was trying to say. "Oh! Yes, speaking of names—" I perked up. "You don't have to always call me Jiāng Hé.. yes, that is my- y'know, actual Chinese name." I rambled on.

I shook my head. "You can just call me Jakey!" I suggested.

"Jakey? Okay!" She said, sounding relieved.

I gave a playful smile. "Everyone calls me Jakey— it's so much easier, y'know?" I laughed a bit and she nodded.

"We only do- y'know, English names in this camp." I jokingly said. "Most other people.. they don't understand. At all." I continued on.

"So..." Momiji interrupted. "You're a DEMIGOD, right?" She asked, her ( Sharp and Bright ) eyes locking with mine.

"Yeah! Of course." I confirmed, but wondering why she's asking me this.

A sly smirk crept onto her face. "Could you.. tell me the background of all that?" She questioned.

It took me awhile to process, again..

"Oh." I said suddenly, realizing what she wanted. "Uh.. I mean— myself..?" I stupidly asked.

"Mhm." She mumbled.

I raised an eyebrow. "Well I am the son of the dragon king; of the East Sea..." I started off.

She gasped. "Wow." Placing a hand on her cheek.

"From— I came from CHINA. Y'know? And uh.." I stumbled with my words.

I ran a hand through my hair. "I-I came here! Awhile— awhile ago.." I told Momiji. "My dad wanted me to be an.. Ambassador. To BRIDGE, to be the BRIDGE— uh.. between like different cultures, and different places." I explained.