42

golden birthday

on saturday kira woke up to the smell of her favorite waffles. today was kira's birthday she was no longer a child she was an adult, she was finally eighteen. she got out of bed and checked her ever buzzing phone and found over twenty text messages from her friends and family wishing her a happy birthday. the sound of kira's feet padding down the steps alerted her family that she was woke. kira walked into the kitchen not looking up but at her phone responding the the ever growing list of text coming through.when she looked up from her phone she saw her parents plus her brother standing under a happy birthday banner, her father held a plate of waffles in his hand with candles on them with a big smile on his face. her family sang her happy birthday and she blew the candles out on her breakfast and they all sat around the table eating breakfast together for the first times since eric left for college. once they were done eating kira opened her presents. the pack came over with gifts and a cake emily made, and so did the cullens with a gift from baby mae. it was late in the afternoon when the doorbell rang, kira went down to answer. standing outside was kira's friends who were dressed to party. "go get dressed were going out." jessica squealed when she opened the door. kira ushered them in and ran up to her room with a big smile on her face. kira pulled out her resent dress she made some tights and her platform heels and got ready. kira had lose curls in her hair already,she added a winged liner and a bow in her hair. she grabbed the purse alice got her for christmas and went downstairs. "im ready" kira said slightly out of breath. "thats the quickest you've ever gotten ready" her brother said as he sat next to his girlfriend on the couch. "shut up lets go" kira laughed and headed out the house. the group all filled into there cars and headed to there favorite club. when they pulled up kira saw embry, bella,edward and yasmine all waiting at the door for them. "oh my god you're all here! this is gonna be amazing all of my friends here" kira said excitedly as she bounced. "lets party!" yasmine said.

i named this chapter the golden birthday bc she turned 18 on the 18th

what if i told you this chapter had been sitting here for a while and i forgot about it

anyway happy holiday's if you celebrate Christmas what yall get?