33

dress

dress

kira sat in her room with a record playing on sitting at her desk as she sketched a dress. she ignored the tapping of rocks hitting her window and the sound of knocking on the front door when the tapping at the window ended. she was the only one home so it wasnt like somebody else. she got up and went to the basket she has in her corner filled with fabrics and started looking for one for her dress when she heard foot steps from the hallway headed to her room. she picked up a dagger and headed towards the door. when she opened her door she pinned the person against the wall with the blade against their neck. when she looked at there face she saw it was leah. 

"shit leah you scared me" kira said as she let her go and put the blade in her back pocket

"ive been calling you for an hour and you didnt answer the door or the window are you okay?" leah said in concern   

"yea i was designing a dress i just wanted a day to myself. so i turned my phone off you know" kira explained 

"okay i wanted to hang out." leah said

"we can hang out i was gonna go into port angelas to the fabric store. wanna come with?" kira asked

"yea ill go" leah said 

" okay let me but the blade back and go through my fabrics to see what i want then we can go." kira said 

the two girls walked into kiras room and leah sat on kiras bed while kira checked her fabric bin and grabbed her black velvet and grid paper to make a pattern.

"do you want me to make you a dress or something ?" kira asked 

" sure" leah responded 

"okay come here so can measure you and ill sketch something up and pick out a fabric of you dont like any we can pick something up when we go into town."kira said getting up and grabbing the tape measure and her sketch book. she took down her measurements and started sketching a jump suit for leah to wear on there next night out. she even did some other sketches for the girl. leah didnt see any fabric she liked so the two girls headed into town and grabbed a bunch of fabric and materials  for her to sew. since kira didnt want leah to see the pieces she dropped leah off at the pack house and made eye contact with embry, instead of him waving or smiling at his girl friend he ignored her and walked into the house behind leah.

double update ngl i have breaking dawn pt1 and half of part 2 i have such big plans i cant wait for you guys to read them