18

same outfit from last chapter

embry and kira drove to seattle with the radio blaring and them singing terrible but none of that mattered because they were together and having the time of there lives

embry and kira drove to seattle with the radio blaring and them singing terrible but none of that mattered because they were together and having the time of there lives. they saw a movie first. they got a large popcorn to share and some sweets. they both got a large soda. durring the movie embry kept sneaking glances over at kira making sure she was okay and having a good time like him. there hands brushed against each other almost everytime they got popcorn. embry put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close and placed a kiss on her forehead causing her face to heat up and blush creep across her face.
when the movie was done they walked hand in hand down the road to a restaurant that wasnt too fancy but nice for there date. he pulled her chair out for her and pushed it in. they enjoyed a nice dinner together and they drove home the same way they drove up. when the date was over embry walked her up to her house and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek not wanting to rush is. if you would have asked the two how they thought the date went they would tell you the same thing. that that date was magical and the best date they have ever had.

ik it was short but yea