25

graduation 

today was the day. the day all her friends were graduating and she would be staying behind . it was a bitter sweet day for her, she pushed her feelings down and held a smile on her face and got ready for the day. she took pictures with her family, and got in the car and they drove to the school where the graduation would be taking place. when they got there she followed her brother eric to where there friends were. with tears in her eyes she spoke "im so proud of you guys and im gonna miss you all."  

"oh kira dont cry your gonna make me cry. and im gonna call you as much as i can and you can come up or ill come down im not gonna forget about you. your my best friend." Angela said as she pulled kira into a hug

"im always gonna be a phone call away" jessica said as she joined them in a hug and soon there entire friend group was hugging the young girl. soon they were told the ceremony was to begin soon so kira walked to find her parents. kira sat there bored as the principal gave a speech about them growing up, but he soon introduced jessica for her valedictorian speech. sitting there listening to jessica say its okay to not know where you want to go in life made kira feel alittle bit better because even she has doubts about her future even though she knows whats she wants to do but is it to much of a dream. she pushed away her doubt just in time for the end of jessica's speech, she stood up with the biggest smile and cheered the loudest for the girl who's always been there for her. soon they were calling names and the tears kira tried to hold back came  flooding out like a breaking damn. she cried as they called her brothers name and everyone she cared about that was now graduating.

soon they were tossing there caps into the air and going to find there families. eric walked over and saw the state his sister was in and just hugged her " its okay kira im not leaving till august we have all summer."

"i know its just not gonna be the same." kira said hugging her brother back 

" okay were gonna go home and your gonna fix your self because you look gross and were gonna go to the cullens grad party and have a bunch of fun with our friends" eric said as he pulled away from his sister 

"okay left go find mom and dad and im gonna change i wanna look hot embry's gonna be there with the boys." kira said with a sad smile

" kira said with a sad smile