Ming Yu didn't believe it. Wasn't he just fooling people? Hitting the target accurately on the first attempt— who would believe it was his first time?

Seeing Ming Yu's disbelief, Xie Yixiu helplessly said, "No lies. In fact, archery is not much different from shooting arrows. Compared to the precision needed for hitting the bullseye from a hundred steps away, this is nothing."

Alright, he actually forgot. Xie Yixiu's archery skills were unparalleled in the entire border region. Back then, he could shoot an arrow, nearly taking half of Tuoba Ren's life amidst a thousand soldiers and horses. What did this signify? It meant he had confidence, okay? Thinking about this, Ming Yu felt relieved. It wasn't that he was too bad; the other party was just overpowered!

The person in charge came up to score and clear the field, then excitedly allowed them to continue.

Ming Yu smiled, "Continue?"

Xie Yixiu looked at him with eyes full of smiles, the warmth from his hand touching Ming Yu's back still lingering. He pinched his fingers, and the tips of his ears turned slightly red. "If Prince is willing..."

"Nonsense! The arrow just now, I would never have hit it. Look at the audience on the sidelines. With so many people watching, let's show them our skills and blind their eyes." Ming Yu urged enthusiastically.

Being the center of attention like this, those young ladies would undoubtedly go crazy with admiration. Even if he himself couldn't bear it, he could just leave it to General Xie. Ming Yu thought more and more that this method was not bad. Attracting attention and winning admiration, he didn't believe those young girls could resist it.

Unaware of Ming Yu's thoughts, Xie Yixiu responded with a "yes" and once again held Ming Yu's hand, just like before.

Although Xie Yixiu's heart was beating faster, his words were still calm and indifferent. "Prince needs steady eyes, a firm hand, and a wrist with a bit of skill. Just gently guide it like this."

As soon as Xie Yixiu finished speaking, the arrow in Ming Yu's hand was shot out under his guidance.

It hit again, just like the first time. Everyone was stunned. If the first time could be considered a coincidence, hitting the same spot the second time could only mean that the archery skill was exceptional.

"Good!" The crowd erupted into enthusiastic cheers and praise. This scene was the pinnacle that the Garden Festival hadn't reached in many years. Even the Third Prince back then probably didn't have such high cheers.

Shangguan Ling blushed, and a smile involuntarily appeared on her lips. Holding her chest, she couldn't believe what she had seen. This... this was almost killing her! No, she had to quickly find Ru Hua and the others.

Fortunately, those sisters were not far away. Each of them was starry-eyed, with expressions almost as infatuated as Shangguan Ling's.

The girl who had just danced grabbed Shangguan Ling, "Sister Ling, Sister Ling, I can hardly breathe. Hurry, slap me hard to wake me up."

Another girl, also excited, spoke incoherently, "Sister Ling, we have material for the script now. Quickly plan the plot, let Sister Ru Hua paint it. We must paint these perfectly matched individuals. Ahh! Just thinking about it, I'm about to faint."

Shangguan Ling was also very excited, "Yes, yes, we can have a new script again. I have endless inspiration now. I will quickly produce the script when I go back."

Ru Hua's eyes were gleaming, staring at the two without blinking. She murmured to herself, "That's right, get a little closer. If only he could hug the person from behind, this picture is good, I can capture it..."