Chapter 86

"Alright!" Xie Yixiu nodded. Considering the current situation, mere escape might not get them very far. It was better to follow Ming Yu's suggestion and take a risk. With a well-organized battle strategy, their side of over a thousand people might have the strength for a fight.

Mo Jiang was anxious on the side. If the Prince could escape, he would do his best to hold off the enemy. However, surprisingly, the Prince and the others weren't planning to escape but were preparing for a direct confrontation. One thousand five hundred against seven to eight thousand, was winning even a possibility?

"Your Highness, you go ahead and leave. We will stay here," said Geng Seventeen. He knew that the Prince staying behind would be almost useless. Their orders were to ensure the Prince's safe return, and they couldn't let anything happen to Prince Ming Yu.

Ming Yu smiled slightly and looked at Mo Jiang. "Commander Mo, do you still remember the formation you trained for?"

Mo Jiang was momentarily stunned. The Prince's meaning was...

Ming Yu patted him. "After training for so long, it's time to show your full capabilities. Let everyone see the results of your training. Are you afraid?"

Mo Jiang felt excited, and with great spirit, he replied, "There's nothing to fear. After waiting for so long, our brothers are ready. I'll instruct them to form up."

Ming Yu nodded and turned to Geng Seventeen. "Since we're here, you must follow my orders. Any objections?"

Geng Seventeen bowed resolutely. "By your Highness's orders, we have no objections."

"Good! Your one thousand men will be divided into two teams. One team led by you, the other by General Xie. Arrange them on the left and right flanks of the enemy, and make sure to block the horses' ears. Then, when the enemy's formation is in chaos, charge forward and ignite this item with the fire starter, then throw it into the midst of the enemy." Ming Yu handed a round porcelain bottle to Geng Seventeen.

Geng Seventeen looked at the sealed bottle, not knowing what was inside. It was quite heavy, and there was a thin line at the top, presumably the ignition point mentioned by the Prince.

Although he didn't understand why they needed to block the horses' ears, he followed orders.

On the way, Ming Yu had managed to make more than two porcelain grenades just in case. Now he distributed all of them. Having these items was enough. Otherwise, he wouldn't have the confidence to defeat the enemy.

After giving instructions, Ming Yu looked at Xie Yixiu. "General Xie, do you think this plan will work? Is there anything else to add?"

"Feasible! It's just..." Xie Yixiu had some doubts. The guard camp only had five hundred people. Could they withstand the enemy's cavalry charge?

Looking up at the guard camp, which had already formed a defensive line, he sneered at himself for overthinking. He had confronted the guard camp before and witnessed them growing step by step. He shouldn't have doubted their abilities.

No more unnecessary words. Everyone had begun preparations, standing firm and waiting calmly. It was time to truly test the results of their training.

Shachaqi laughed heartily, looking at the small formation in front of him like ants. Prince Ming Yu of the Great Yan Kingdom was right there. With just one charge, he could capture the Prince alive.

He laughed heartily, floating like a giant tree. Ridiculous. A few hundred people could stop him?

He didn't expect that the Prince of Great Yan had really come here to escape. Mr. Song's words were surprisingly accurate. They had tracked them all the way, and with the traces left by the two, they quickly found this place. If they had been a little later, they might have escaped back to Great Yan.