[Ch 55]+(Sickening +The Little Girl)

Start from the beginning

Aaron obsession is something he had to control or it will get worse.

'Nile', Even saying Nile's name, Aaron was in trance.

It made him puke when he thought about his actions, he was a sick person that shouldn't deserve a chance.

However his other side says that he needed a second chance and to gain Nile's trust again.

Then someone knocked the door three times.

"Aaron? Is something wrong?", Anton who was worried about his son/Aaron.

"Nothing it's nothing", Aaron said who laid on his bed to rest.

Anton didn't believe on what Aaron said that he is alright and thinks that Aaron must be upset about something.

'Didn't Aaron had a date with Nile days ago?', Anton thought and knew that something must have gone wrong.

He will have to talk to Aaron to get through to him.

[Interstellar Hospital]

(3 Weeks Later)+[Present Time]

Nile is resting on the hospital bed and is of course in a deep sleep as he was given an injection to make him fall asleep.

[Dream Worlda]

"It's you again", He said and surprised that the little was here.

The little girl was sitting on top of the concrete wall in front of Nile.

"Yeah, It's good to see again", She said as she swing her legs back and forth.

"Good to see you again? Who are you anyway? I've never seen you before?", Nile said and questioned the little girl.

Crossing her legs she said."My name is Mallory I don't have a surname".

[Mallory]

Mallory indeed looks like an innocent little girl only in appearance

'Who would named her "Unlucky"?', Nile thought about Mallory's name and another question that came out of nowhere,'And why does she look like a loli?'.

Nile knew that Mallory is not a kid.

"Mallory, why are you here?", Nile asked Mallory.

"Well, I haven't told you that I'm just a stranger who accidentally entered your consciousness/dream, I've been here since you were little", Mallory said and told Nile.

"Since I was little?", Nile is dumbfounded about what Mallory said.

"Uh huh... By the way what happen to you to make yourself weak", Mallory said and question Nile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Real World]

With Vincent.....

Vincent haven't seen Nile for about weeks not and wondered what happen.

Nile hasn't respond to him.

'Is Nile going to be alright?', Vincent thought as the professor informed that Nile is not in good health and will be absent again.

With Maisha.....

Maisha check the three patients that were resting in the clinic.

She was not busy and since they're were not much patients in the clinic and the three students/patients were not seriously injured only scratches and bruises.

And she went to file some paperwork and reading at the same time as she was sitting on his seat and papers on the desk.

Maisha one by one read the papers and writing them her phone dinged.

"?"

Her phone had a notification from Emeric and thought.

'Is it about Nile?', Maisha thought as it was pretty obvious.

Grabbing her holographic phone and unlock it and check the message that Emeric had sended.

Back with Nile and Mallory.....

[Dream World]

Nile and Mallory were getting along and there were no arguments as they had a casual conversation.

"So that what happen to you", Mallory said after Nile explain to him why his mental health lowered.

"Yeah it's mess up", Nile said who look lazy in expression."May I asked about something?".

Nile asked Mallory.

"Sure, asked away if you want", Mallory said to Nile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What am i anyway?", Nile asked a simple question on what he is.

Mallory was a little surprised that Nile asked but she answered his question.

"Your a hybrid to be exact", Mallory said as she flew around Nile.

"Hybrid..... What type of hybrid? I don't even know what i really am", Nile said and asked again.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]