Am I that worthless?-Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

this is the outfit you guys

I pair this with my black and white air Jordan

I pair this with my black and white air Jordan. I put my hair up in a messy bun, wear my glasses,take my keys and walk out the door.

I have an eye disorder,glaucoma. I normally wear my contacts,but after so much crying, I decided to not wear contacts today so I don't get an eye infection.

her glasses y'all.

I walk into the kitchen, I see my brother Luca watching something

I walk into the kitchen, I see my brother Luca watching something. I go over to see what,cause he looks sad. It's a video of the three of us on our mission in Hawaii. I had fallen while doing a back flip and Luca was recording it. I was laughing and Roberto was on the sand dying of laughter while Luca just recorded us still laughing,such a beautiful memory. I see him shed a tear, I clean it and kiss his forehead. He looks at me straight in the eye and hugs me. I hug me back before pulling away. I kiss his forehead again and grab an orange juice walking out the front door holding back tears.

I arrive at Mr Grey's store around 7:05am.
"Morning Mr Grey,miss me? " I say as I walk in.
he looks up and smile" Hello Isabella,it's been too long" he says
"It's been a week" I reply
"Exactly, too long. how are you? how's your cold?" he ask in concern
"I'm fine Mr Grey,I'm okay" I throw him a fake smile.
"well that's good to know"
"Yeah"
"Isabella, is everything okay?" he ask me looking deep into my eyes as if he's trying to read my soul and his tone changes to a suspicious one.
" Yes,I've just been weak. That's all, everything's fine" I reply truing nor to break.
"Your family? are they good?"
That's the first time in a while he's asking about my family, it's strange
"Yes,they're fine" I reply
"That's good to hear" he says with a smile going back to his usual tone.
"Yeah" I reply.

I help him dust and mop. I arrange the books piled up on the floor, Organize the lost and found,wipe the windows and polish his table.
"I've missed your helping hand" he says
"Awnnnn,I missed you too"I say giggling.
" When's your birthday again?,I keep forgetting. I know it's on the 8th of an ember month,I just can't remember which"
"you've yet again hurt my feelings Mr Grey" I say
"I'm sorry,I'm an old man,I tend to forget a lot of things" he says
I laugh " I understand Mr Grey, it's on the 8th of November " I reply
"November, ha I knew it" he says
" no you didn't "I say giggling
" Who told you that?" he says smirking
I laugh and he joins me.
"You wore your glasses,what changed?" he asks
" I decided to embrace the fact that I'm partially blind and let the world know it too" I reply
he laughs and I join him