It's a......me...?

Days pass.

Months pass.

Years pass.

And slowly but surely, Mario becomes less and less idiotic as more videos are uploaded by smg4, reverting Mario's mind back to its original state.

But why then does he still act like an idiot?

Because he is afraid, afraid that all the great friends he made over the years will leave him because they befriended the idiotic, chaotic smg4 persona that became his life.

So he pretended that he was as idiotic as everyone thought him to be.

That's how he put himself in this never ending rabbit hole of faking who he truly is....or rather who he was as his old life was taken away from him little by little, the only thing now remaining of it was his brother, his dear brother Luigi, the last person that truly enjoyed Mario's company and saw him as a normal human being.

We now see Mario siting alone on the top bunk in his shared bedroom thinking.

Mario:what do I do, I was just barely able to to get out of that prison 4 and 3 put me and Marty in thanks to Luigi....Luigi I'm so sorry I make you worry so much if only you knew. Sigh

Mario then hears the door open and shut indicating that his brother had come back from shopping.

Luigi: Hey Mario I'm back.

Mario: hey bro.

Luigi: I got some spaghetti for lunch.

Spaghetti, Mario's "favorite" dish. If he was going to be completely honest he didn't want to have spaghetti anymore he has eaten it so many times that it tastes plain and bland, he wants so badly to have anything else, but everyone thinks it's the only dish he will ever eat so get that and only that for him.

Mario: mmm yummy I really don't want it anymore.

Luigi: good to hear * happy smile * hope you enjoy.

Mario: thank a you so much! you have no idea how much you mean to me.

Luigi: your welcome Mario. Oh, say, didn't you tell me you were going to head to the show grounds?

Mario: yea, Mario did say that didn't he. Why do I always talk about myself in the third person?

Luigi: if your going can I go as well?

Mario: of course you can! Your my brother, why wouldn't I want you with me.

Luigi: alright, let's a get ready to go then!

The two were now getting ready to leave for the show grounds Luigi already got into his kart and was now waiting for Mario.

Mario want back in their room to get his hat but tripped on a loose floor board wich caused him to fall over.

Mario: ow, mama Mia * looks underneath the bunk bed * huh what's that?

He picks up a piece of paper and looks at it, his eyes than widened as he realized what it was.

Mario: I... I thought I lost this!

The piece of paper was in fact a picture with himself his brother and......Peach oh how he missed Peach, it hurt him so much when he saw what happened to her when he, 4, 3 and Meggy went to get the power star from the collapsed castle, after he got home from that event he silently cried himself to sleep, knowing he should have gone to rescue her and he wanted to so badly, but he couldn't, because he got roped into another adventure this time in a wild west simulation.

Puting the photo in his pocket he stood up and got his hat, putting it on he looked in a mirror and said.....

Mario: it's a....me, the fallen hero, the idiot, super.....Mario.

And with that he exited his house, hoped into his kart and put petal to the metal, racing his brother to the show grounds.

Yet little did he know that it was all going to go downhill from here...