Arrival

A storm was strange, especially when it forms rather suddenly, and vanish just as quickly. With a strike of lightning, someone thought it may have been someone's quirks, but....that day, it was something worse. The lightning had struck in 3 locations, far apart, and people were found at the points the lightning struck.

The First was a man in a duster, wearing a helmet and mask, hiding their face. They would slowly get up, coughing, they looked around, and seemed to do a double take. Where ever they got up and climbed out of the smoking crater that he found himself in. Moving along, the man would vanish, and vanish before heroes could come and find him. 

The man would look down at his pipboy, seeing that there was the face of Mister House on it.

"House, what's going on? Why are you on my Pip Boy?" He asked.

"To put it in terms you understand, I am a copy of the House you know, made after Hoover Dam. Now if you want my help, I do recommend you listen to my orders. Now. I need you to connect me to the informational system. Once I have a suitable understanding of what this situation is, I can give a better idea of everything we will need to do." House explained.

"Wait, how can you hear me? The Pipboy doesn't have a microphone on it." 6 pointed out.

"That is true, but it has a receiver and your helmet happens to have a radio headset that does have a microphone." House explained.

6 would start to head towards the street, seeing people....animal people and....people things. What had happened? This place didn't look like Vegas, or the Big MT, it looked way too clean. Moving out along the street, he searched for anyplace that looked like it could work. 

The Second was a younger woman, her hair was a bright auburn color. They were in a more run down area of the town, away from many watching eyes. They would crawl out, blood leaking from cuts over their bodies, before they pushed themselves up against a wall, and injected themselves with a stimpack, groaning. They would get up and leave, dropping the spent syringe.

"Fucking alien shit, why did I think a fucking cowboy knew anything about electronics? Oh fuck...my ribs." She complained, peeling off a section of the combat armor and rubbing her side.

"Did the armor come loose? It feels...heavier...and bigger, nothing fit properly. What was going on?" She asked herself, feeling the gap in the armor.

Moving along the side road, she was approached by a man with a dog face, three more stepped out, they wore leather jackets and held bats....great a weirdo raider.

"Look I don't care what your gang shtick is, I'm not dealing with raiders who think they have control on some back street no one knows the name of." she said.

One growled.

"How about you hand over your wallet and we won't break your legs. Well any more than they already are." the lead dog headed gangster said, the mouth moving as he spoke. 

"Look, the dedication to your fucking masks is cute, but back off before I pull that off and see your ugly ass face." she answered, reaching back and grabbing the Electro-suppressor, preparing to swing it.

"Masks? YOU PRICK!" One shouted, swinging the bat. Dodging and then swinging the baton like object, she zapped one, blocked the next, hit him across the face hard, before turning to look at the last one, who looked nervous, holding a switchblade. With a lunge, the blade missed, and two strikes, one to the wrist the other to the face knocked them out.

Kneeling down, she stripped the leather jacket from the man, using grease to cover up the symbol and wore the jacket, before looking...finding....they weren't wearing masks.