Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family

Start from the beginning

Taehyung: (strict) "Jungkook is right Y/n, don't you dare to skip your lunch"

Y/n: (crossing your arms) "You both are so bad"

Jungkook/Taehyung: (smirk) "we know we are"

Jin: (soft) "Come on baby, now finish your breakfast."

Y/n: (looking around) (curious) "Oppa where is Jimin oppa? I want to tell him something"

Jin: (thinking) "He haven't come home last night; I think he is still in hospital"

Taehyung: (nervous) "He called me yesterday, I forgot to tell you he had some emergency so he stayed back"

Suga: (strict) "how can he be so careless; he should have at least informed others too"

Namjoon: (nervous) "Hyung, he informed me too. I thought you also got message so I didn't bother to tell you"

Jin: (strict) "It's okay Joon, I will see Jimin myself in hospital."

Taehyung: (nervous) "Jin Hyung, why are you stressing out, isn't it normal for him to stay back at hospital"

Suga: (firm)"Problem is not that he stayed back. He didn't care to inform us is the problem"

Y/n: (confused) "Suga oppa, why are you scolding Tae oppa in the morning"

Suga calmed a bit.

Suga: "Baby, I was not scolding him we were just talking"

Y/n: "But when you will go to hospital, you can talk with Jimin oppa directly why are you getting hyper at home"

Jin: (calm)"Y/n is right, Let's not stress over this too much. We can talk to Jimin in hospital."

Jungkook: "Yeah, exactly."

Suga: "You're right. Sorry Tae I got worked up on you."

Taehyung: "It's okay, Hyung."

Jungkook was done with his breakfast he left first with Taehyung.

After breakfast, Namjoon grabs his car keys and asks Y/n,

Namjoon: (smiling) "Ready for school?"

Y/n: "Yeah, let's go."

Saying this, she runs towards Namjoon to hold his hand. He grabs her backpack with the other hand. They leave the house, and Namjoon starts the car.

(Yes, he can drive and No one was harmed in this story by his driving because it's a fanfiction after all.)

Namjoon: "Don't forget anything, and have a great day at school."

Y/n: "Bye Oppa."

As they reach to her school gate.  She kissed his cheeks before getting out of car, he wave her goodbye and goes to the hospital.

At school,