𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━━ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐧

Start from the beginning

"I didn't even know she was interested in helping people. She always gives the bad-girl vibe. And now she solves cases with Eddie..." Barry mumbles.

"Just let her do her thing and try it out. She is a teenager. A kid. She's just trying to figure out what she wants to do in life. Maybe it is becoming a detective or maybe it is not. Just let her try things out." Joe tells him. 

Barry nods slowly before they walk toward Joe's car to drive to S.T.A.R. Labs. 

"How do we tell Dr. Wells that his daughter is borrowed by a detective?" Barry questions, glancing over at Joe after they get inside the car. 

Joe shrugs, starting the engine. "We just tell him. Honestly."  

Barry inhales sharply. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

After Eddie comes back from examining the crime scene once more with Joe, he meets up with Lexie at his desk inside CCPD. He walks over to her. 

"Let me guess, there was no romantic moment. Joe?" Lexie assumes. 

Eddie nods. "Iris doesn't want to tell him. She said she would tell him but she just keeps pushing it forward over and over again. I understand it's hard to tell him but I don't want to be the secret boyfriend. I want to be the boyfriend you can happily and proudly announce to your parents that you are dating. A boyfriend who makes you happy and feel loved." 

Lexie stares emotionlessly, observing him. 

"What do you think?" Eddie exhales. 

"I think you have told Iris what you want her to hear. Now you just wait. Wait for her move. And if this secretly continues, then maybe she doesn't deserve you. She doesn't deserve your pretty boy Thawne ass. And nobody has a better ass than a Thawne." Lexie advises. 

Eddie chuckles softly. He has no idea that she is just complimenting herself. 

"But seriously, keeping you a secret is not fair. In case things don't get better, then you should end. It might hurt but it's the right thing to do. In the end, it will feel better. There is some girl out there deserving you. And she won't keep you a secret. Maybe it's Iris West, maybe it's not." Lexie continues. 

Eddie smiles softly. 

⚡⚡⚡⚡

When Lexie makes it back to S.T.A.R. Labs she sees Caitlin stick a needle through Barry's chest. The green-eyed speedster sits up with wide eyes and a loud gasp before falling unconscious. Lexie steps forward slowly and silently. 

"I'm not even gonna ask." Lexie retorts. 

They all turn to face her. 

"Lexipedia." Teddy breathes out. 

"Hey." Lexie responds. 

"You are back." Teddy remarks. 

"Yes, I am. Quite the observer you are, twin." Lexie retorts sarcastically in a snarky tone, crossing her arms with an unimpressed raise of eyebrows. 

Teddy chuckles. "Good to have you back." He finalizes. 

Lexie nods.