Prologue: A Jump

No One's POV
Error and Lastly were sitting in outertale watching the stars. Both having many wounds, recent and old. Error had been ambushed in a empty au a couple days ago, and Lastly had been chased out of a town and hunted because they thought she had been the cause of damage done by a virus she had been stopping. Both sat in silence and watched the stars. They had met several years ago and due to them having once been in the same au, began talking. They hadn't known at the time, they just felt the other was familiar. They had gained a sibling bond over the years. It was nice, they thought, getting a break from everything and seeing each other. Then the sound of a portal split the air, and the stars and their allied sanses attacked. The fight was fierce and then Dream and Outer were about to fall into the void, but Lastly and Error pulled them back. Outer and Dream stared in shock, as the monsters they'd been fighting saved them. Then Ink flew in hitting them both with paint, thinking they'd been about to attack Outer and Dream. This caused Lastly and Error to tumble back, falling into the void. Cries rang out, but no one could due anything. For Lastly and Error, everything turned black and painful, and then...