611 - 620

Chapter 611: Sister Xiang's Planned Marriage Age

"Stop fooling around, let's get down to business."Yun Xiangxiang grabbed her hand.

Song Mian pushed her away, turned around and left. Then, he took out a post-it note and handed it to Yun Xiangxiang. "I only woke up at eight in the morning. This is the prescription I wrote on Song Yao's door after I found out that you were unwell last night."

As song Mian's personal butler, Song Yao naturally had the same routine as song Mian. He woke up at five in the morning and saw the post-it note. Of course, he had to follow the instructions. Therefore, it was song Yao's job to catch the herbs and brew the medicine.

Yun Xiangxiang was relieved. Song Mian squatted in front of her and reached out to check the temperature of the water. "It will be a little hot, but it has to be at this temperature. Bear with it."

"Okay."Yun Xiangxiang put her foot into the bathtub. It was a little hot, but she could bear it.

Song Mian's hand was also in the bathtub. He pressed his fingers on the instep of her foot and walked along the meridians a few times. Then, he lifted her foot and pressed it on the soles of her feet. Yun Xiangxiang couldn't help but cry out in pain, "It hurts, it hurts..."

"It'll only hurt for a short while."Song Mian's tone was extremely gentle, but the movements of his hands were not gentle at all.

"Ouch, Ouch, Ouch, it hurts!"Yun Xiangxiang cried out in pain.

"Bear with it, I'll make it for you after soaking your feet,"song Mian coaxed.

"I want to eat ice cream!"Yun Xiangxiang took the opportunity to make a condition.

"No."

"HMPH, you're not keeping your word!"

"I'll make sure you remember the fish tonight..."

"Not Enough."

"Rum cake dessert."

"Barely."

..

The two of them finished Yun Xiangxiang's painful business of soaking her feet, one was full of pride while the other was patient and gentle.

After soaking, Yun Xiangxiang felt like she was dragged out of the water, and she was covered in sweat.

After taking a shower, she felt a little weak. Song Mian told her to go to sleep, while Yun Xiangxiang obediently listened to the Doctor's instructions.

She woke up less than an hour later, attracted by the smell of food.

She suddenly felt refreshed, as if she had been reborn, and her exhaustion was gone.

"Well... It's so wonderful to have a boyfriend,"Yun Xiangxiang said with a face full of intoxication.

Her blissful look greatly satisfied song Mian. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. "Go to work."

Yun Xiangxiang stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. Then, she acted like a queen. She raised her chin and patted song Mian's shoulder. "Little Mianzi, you have to stay at home obediently. I'll spoil you when I come back."

"Goodbye, Consort Yun."Song Mian also acted along with her.

Yun Xiangxiang smiled in satisfaction. She turned around and swaggered off into the car.

Yun Xiangxiang had been filming for the whole day. She was in an extremely happy mood. Even a staff member had accidentally cut her arm. Although there was no blood, it was still bruised. There was a red mark, but her smile did not change. She said that it was fine.