471 - 480

Chapter 471: Get his father to pay the bill

Zhao Guiquan used all his connections to investigate Yun Xiangxiang. The results were extremely ordinary.

He even suspected that Yun Xiangxiang was not Yun Zhibin's daughter. In fact, she was the daughter of an extraordinary person.

He was not the only one who had such thoughts. One of his good friends was bored and even made a bet with someone. Then, he did everything he could to get Yun Zhibin's DNA to test it.

After confirming that Yun Xiangxiang was Yun Xiangxiang Zhibin's daughter, these bored young masters wouldn't give up. They guessed that Yun Xiangxiang was being kept by some extraordinary person.

However, this answer was quickly denied. If people like them really kept Yun Xiangxiang, such a beautiful woman, wouldn't they lock her up? Would they be able to tolerate her continuing to act and attract others?

The most important thing was that they had investigated Yun Xiangxiang's experience, but they did not find any backdoor situations.

Who would be able to get a beautiful woman back? If they did not perform well, would they be able to throw money and resources at her?

Yun Xiangxiang had all sorts of traces, which indicated that it was impossible for her to have a backer.

Today, he was only testing her. If Yun Xiangxiang really had a backer, with his actions, the other party would have long made a move.

His woman was coveted by others, and those who could resist it were all cowards.

However, although her attitude was arrogant, Zhao Guiquan felt that it was the same arrogance of a young and beautiful woman.

It was normal for such a woman who could commit murder with her looks to be arrogant. Moreover, not only was she beautiful, but she was also talented. Moreover, she was a top student of the highest school. It was only fitting for her to act like an insufferably arrogant princess.

Although there was no reasonable explanation for the disturbance, Zhao Guiquan had already determined that there was no one behind Yun Xiangxiang.

After all, there were many paradoxes on the internet. Some female celebrities came from ordinary families, but because of some coincidences, they were rumored to be as noble as a princess. Their backgrounds were so powerful that no one could match them.

However, Zhao Guiquan was still a little worried. Although he was lustful, he was not a brainless person.

If Yun Xiangxiang wanted to make a bet, he would make a bet. Wasn't it better to be willing to do something?

He also wanted to see how capable Yun Xiangxiang was.

"Miss Yun Xiangxiang is so confident. How much do you want to bet?" Zhao Guiquan asked after a long thought.

"If I win, I can use the mall however I want." Yun Xiangxiang said directly. "If Mr. Zhao wins, you can open the bet."

"Okay." Zhao Guiquan was waiting for this sentence. His eyes fell on Yun Xiangxiang meaningfully. "If Miss Yun Xiangxiang loses, how about spending a day with me?"

"Mr. Zhao, the person who had designs on me last time is still lying in the hospital."

She was stating a fact. The vice president was indeed still lying in the hospital, although Yun Xiangxiang did not know it was arranged by Song Mian.

However, the truth was false, and the falsehood was the truth. It would be better if the truth and falsehood disturbed his line of sight.

As expected, Zhao Guiquan thought of this sentence as a conspiracy theory. He could only ask conservatively. "Could it be that Miss Yun Xiangxiang can't afford to lose?"