561 - 570

Chapter 561: The Fan Who Became Famous During His Youth

It was not because she was the female lead in "The King's Plan," but because "The King's Plan" was produced in China. She was an actress from China, and art did not care about national boundaries. Yun Xiangxiang still wanted to use her own way to stand for her country's work.

Today's red carpet was really dazzling. It was colorful, and all kinds of styles came from male and female stars from all over the world. It was a dazzling sight.

Yun Xiangxiang wore a bright red full-collar, half-sleeved, and long-sleeved qipao gown today. The Qipao was no different from an ordinary qipao from the knees. Below the knees, it was a wide skirt with layers of light gauze stacked up like the tail of a fish.

There were sequins on the thighs and exquisite embroidery on the upper half of her body. Her hair was all tied up high and decorated with red flower accessories. It was placed on the left side of her forehead along the separate hairline.

Yun Xiangxiang was wearing a set of purple jade jewelry. The earrings were in the shape of a huge lotus flower decorated with diamonds and purple jade. There was no necklace, but there was a purple jade brooch the size of a quail egg surrounded by diamonds, and a ring of the same design as the earrings, there was also a jade bracelet that was dripping with water.

It was full of nobility, luxury, and elegance.

At first, Zhou Jie was worried that Yun Xiangxiang would not be able to control it. After all, she was too young. She did not expect that after the top half of her body, her hairstyle would be done, and her entire temperament would change.

She entered the venue with Lu Jin arm-to-arm. A handsome man and a beautiful woman were really eye-catching.

"Can we be considered a couple?" Lu Jin teased Yun Xiangxiang.

Today, he was wearing a wine-red suit. It was very stylish and elegant, which made him look even more handsome.

"Fortunately, Director Wu is also wearing a dark red tang suit." Yun Xiangxiang had a bad feeling when she saw Lu Jin.

She had already chosen to walk the red carpet with Lu Jin. At this time, there was no way to change it. However, the two of them did look like a couple.

Fortunately, Wu Zhao, who appeared behind them, was also wearing a dark red tang suit. This way, it was a set.

Needless to say, the effect of the three different red suits was really excellent. At least, they shocked the public and the media.

After signing and being interviewed privately by the media for a few minutes, Yun Xiangxiang and Lu Jin quickly followed the person-in-charge into the auditorium and found their seats.

"Elder sister, I especially like you." Yun Xiangxiang had just sat down when a very callow boy's voice sounded on the side.

She turned her head and saw a five or six-year-old boy. Yun Xiangxiang knew who he was. His name was Zong Qirui. He was only six years old this year.

However, his work, "The Likes of a Little Boy," had attracted a lot of attention last year. This film was a fantasy film.

It told about some common problems of young teenagers and their fantasies. It was presented in a humorous way, and it also showed some family conflicts and ways to deal with them. It was known as the best fantasy film in China.

The six-year-old boy who was the male lead, Zong Qirui, became famous overnight.

The little brat had just entered primary school not long ago. Yun Xiangxiang was especially gentle. "Why did you come here alone?"