411 - 420

Chapter 411: Campus Contest Invitation

The champion of this competition would receive not only a generous reward but also an internship opportunity with the most famous clothing brand company in China.

This was a fatal temptation for the design students. The most famous clothing brand in China was a multinational group.

This matter had nothing to do with her initially, but Hou Chengjue called Yun Xiangxiang to the office at noon.

There was not only Hou Chengjue in the office but also a few mature men in suits and leather shoes, ranging from age thirty to fifty.

Through Hou Chengjue's introduction, Yun Xiangxiang only found out that they were the person in charge of the fashion design competition. Their purpose here was to hope that Yun Xiangxiang would become one of the judges.

"I don't know much about clothing. Besides, I'm too young, and I don't have fashion foresight. I really can't do it." Yun Xiangxiang's first reaction was to refuse.

"Miss Yun, we want to use your popularity to attract more attention to the competition."

One of the young people in charge said to Yun Xiangxiang, "We will pay you a considerable amount of reward. Of course, talking about money is very tacky. You are not a person who is short of money. This is just our idea.

The other thing is that the Academy of Fine Arts at Qingdao University had been questioned all the time. We hope that you, a member of Qingdao University, can encourage the Academy of Arts to strive for a good result and prove to everyone."

They went through multiple considerations before they decided to invite Yun Xiangxiang as one of the judges.

Yun Xiangxiang's identity was an actor. There were eight judges in total, and Yun Xiangxiang's vote would not play a key role.

It didn't matter if Yun Xiangxiang did not know anything about the industry. She just needed to follow her heart and choose what she liked.

"I'm sorry. I will start filming in October, and there's a charity event in November. If you told me earlier, I could still arrange a time for it." Yun Xiangxiang still refused.

She was a little embarrassed. Since Hou Chengjue recommended her, the university definitely wished that Yun Xiangxiang would agree.

Just like what the person in charge said, she could at least give some confidence to the students from the same school that joined the competition. This might affect their performance.

The Academy of Fine Arts at Qingdao University was not bad. However, compared to other universities' fashion design departments that would join the competition, there was still a gap between them.

As a member of the school, she did have the responsibility to devote herself to the university's honor, but the main thing was that she did not have time.

Besides, this matter was also a double-edged sword. She was young and a Qingdao University's student. It would make people think that she was not qualified to be a judge. If she made a mistake in the review, it would draw fire on herself.

She had to put in a lot of effort to pass through everything safely...

Yun Xiangxiang understood the organizer's thoughts. Under normal circumstances, an actor from the entertainment industry should not be chosen for formal competition.

Many people would not believe in the fairness of the competition once actors from the entertainment industry join. They would feel like it had no difference compared to talent competitions.