581 - 590

Chapter 581: Song Mian's Birthday Present

"The birthday present I prepared for you hasn't been given to you yet."Song Mian returned to his normal self and held Yun Xiangxiang's hand as they walked forward.

The quiet and retro nine-curved corridor had lanterns swaying gently in the wind. He held her hand as they walked forward slowly.

The peaceful environment also made Yun Xiangxiang's heart feel extremely peaceful.

She turned her head to look at him. Under the light, his light hair fluttered in the wind, revealing his handsome and deep outline.

His purplish-black eyes were dazzling, and his thin and thin lips were particularly sexy. Yun Xiangxiang was mesmerized by just his side profile.

This was Yun Xiangxiang's first time stepping into song Mian's garden. There were many manicured bamboos planted in the garden, and they were of different colors. The garden was decorated in a mysterious and elegant manner, making people want to take a look at it one step at a time, she slowed down her pace to see the exquisiteness of each place.

"There's no rush. You'll have a lot of time to admire this place in the future."Song Mian was very happy to see Yun Xiangxiang looking at his residence greedily. "You can tell me what you like, and I'll buy it as soon as possible."

"What does it have to do with me!"Yun Xiangxiang replied fiercely.

Seriously, this man couldn't be serious for more than three minutes, and he already knew how to take advantage of her with his words.

"It has nothing to do with you. From now on, you will be the mistress of this place. This is a place where you can make decisions."Song Mian Held Yun Xiangxiang's hand even tighter.

"When I become a person who can make decisions, I won't be able to do anything I don't like."Yun Xiangxiang Glanced at Song Mian. "Otherwise, some people will be reluctant to part with me."

"Why do you say that?"Song Mian didn't understand.

"Many men nowadays are one person before marriage and one after marriage. They are attentive and considerate before marriage, but after marriage, they become wild weeds by the roadside."Yun Xiangxiang snorted. "Who knows whether you will change or not."

Song Mian, who had just walked up the stairs, suddenly stopped. He supported himself on the stone pillar with one hand and held Yun Xiangxiang's waist with the other, trapping her in his arms.

It was the first time that song Mian said to Yun Xiangxiang in such a low voice, "You can doubt everything about me, but you can't doubt my unchanging heart for you."

He was so serious, and his bright eyes in the dark night made Yun Xiangxiang's heart tremble.

It was the first time that he released an oppressive aura, which made Yun Xiangxiang unable to hold back. "I... I... I was wrong..."

She could only apologize in a low voice like a wronged little wife.

This small gesture made song Mian's heart soften again. He sighed and held her hand again. "I know you're just saying it and you won't think that way in your heart, but I still feel bad."

"Okay, okay, okay. I Won't joke with you about this anymore, okay?"Yun Xiangxiang finally gave in.

Yun Xiangxiang did not expect song Mian to be so childish. She did not expect song Mian to be so calculative. However, for some reason, she was so childish. If a stream of clear water flowed through Yun Xiangxiang's heart, it would leave a sweet taste in her mouth.

Yun Xiangxiang knew that she was in the wrong, so she did not argue with him. She thought that she would get her revenge sooner or later.

Song Mian did not care what his little girlfriend was thinking. He held Yun Xiangxiang's hand and pushed the door open.