361 - 370

Chapter 361: Visiting the Tang Residence

"If such a day comes, mother, then I will not give myself up, nor will I struggle to keep him, but I will erase love from my life."

She would never believe in love again. Not even Ruo Feiqun could make her so resolute in her past life.

She was only upset when Ruo Feiqun got together with Lu Huanong since she did contribute a lot in this relationship. Even so, she never denied love.

If Song Mian one day abandoned her, she would be devastated, but she wouldn't lose the courage to live just because she lost him.

She would live without love from then on. She would live a better life for her, her parents, and those who loved her.

Su Xiuling hugged Yun Xiangxiang tightly. "I'm proud of you for being so rational and ready to face the worst-case scenario. Don't tell your father about Song Mian's family. Let's only meet his parents when he understands Song Mian more, and when he believes that Song Mian is the man who can give you happiness."

"Thank you, mom." Yun Xiangxiang hugged Su Xiuling.

She was the best and most understanding mother in the world.

"What are you two doing?" Yun Zhibin came over when he didn't see his wife and daughter.

"It's some girl talk. Do you have a problem with that?" Su Xiuling didn't speak nicely.

Yun Ting also remembered what Su Xiuling said. "Not telling daddy."

Yun Zhibin was speechless.

Am I still the head of the family? What's my status in the family?

When Yun Ting joined them, and when she noticed Yun Zhibin looking annoyed, Yun Xiangxiang laughed.

"Where's the Song brat? Doesn't he know I'm leaving two days later? Why didn't he come here? He's so insincere," Yun Zhibin nitpicked Song Mian to get away from this.

The doorbell rang at this moment. Since Li Xiangling was in the living room, she got the door. Song Mian was standing outside.

"Your boyfriend is here, Xiangxiang," Li Xiangling called her.

"The person you're missing is here, dad." Yun Xiangxiang chuckled.

Yun Zhibin glared at her before going out, while Yun Xiangxiang took Yun Ting and followed him.

Yun Ting adored Song Mian, and he waddled toward Song Mian when he saw Song Mian. "Daddy misses you."

"Pfft." Yun Xiangxiang couldn't hold back her laughter.

Yun Zhibin's face darkened. All of you are traitors.

Song Mian was flattered. "Do you want to play a couple of rounds with me, Uncle Yun?"

Song Mian gave Yun Zhibin an excuse to retreat, and Yun Zhibin snorted. "Come then."

Yun Zhibin and Song Mian played Go again, and at least Yun Zhibin liked playing Go with Song Mian now.

Song Mian proposed to take them out for some fun after they had lunch, and Yun Ting cheered.

He would take them there for the day and come back tomorrow morning, and they even prepared a few things at the last moment.

They came to a resort that took up an enormous amount of land. They could have roasted suckling pig here or prepare their food since they did provide barbecue tools.

There were play areas for the kids, while the teens could go for ice skating or snooker, while there were rooms for the adults to play chess or cards. The owner knew how to play Go, and he welcomed them himself, even playing Go with Yun Zhibin...