[Ch 53]+(Theater Date)

ابدأ من البداية

Both of them left and is walking towards the inner theater.

When they left, Victor was furious within his thought and heart.

'How dare Aaron stole what's mine', Victor bawled his fist and saw that Nile doesn't like him.

'It's because of Aaron that Nile doesn't like me!', Victor thought and remembered that Nile and send him a marriage rejection.

Victor went in line and hurriedly picked the snacks and is going where Nile and Aaron is.

[Within The Theater]

Nile and Aaron sat on the second row of seats that is near the large black screen and minutes later the movie will start.

With two people in the other side of the seat.....

Riko and Clay were sitting at the fifth row as the first and second row were already occupied.

Both were disguise in a decent one not to much that they would look like weirdos.

"Just watch them while watching the movie", Riko said in a whispering tone.

"What was the movie called again?", Clay asked and whispered to Riko.

"I think it would be "The King & Queen Of Songs" that is the movie that we will be watching", Riko told him as then he ate some popcorn.

And on the other hand, Clay was sipping on a cup of ice tea flavored lemon and eating the churros with a chocolate dipping sauce on the side.

[Sweet Lemon Ice Tea]

[Churros & Chocolate Dipping Sauce On The Side]

[Churros Ingredients]

These are the six ingredients you'll need to make this homemade churro recipe:

Water: This recipe for churros starts with a cup of water.

Sugar: White sugar goes into the churro dough and into the cinnamon-sugar topping.

Salt: A pinch of salt enhances the flavors of the other ingredients.

Oil: You'll need vegetable oil for the dough and to fry the churros.

Flour: All-purpose flour gives the churro dough structure.

Cinnamon: The fried churros are rolled in a cinnamon-sugar mixture before serving

[How to Make Churros Step-By-Step]

Here's a very brief overview of what you can expect when you make churros at home:

Boil water, sugar, salt, and vegetable oil. Remove from the heat, then stir in flour.

Transfer the dough to a pastry bag and pipe into strips.

Fry the strips in hot oil until they're golden.

Drain the churros, then roll in cinnamon-sugar.

Back with Nile and Aaron.....

"The movie is starting", Aaron said.

"Yeah... ", Nile responded back.

[1 Minute Later]

As the movie began, Victor came in without is guards and walk to where Aaron and Nile were sitting.

Aaron notice this first is a little angry as Victor sat beside Nile.

"Hi again", Victor whispered and made an innocent smile.

Nile was not uncomfortable but is weirded with Victor and saw Aaron's displeased expression.

'This is not good', Nile thought and it's gonna be troublesome somehow.

The uncomfortable was sipping in and Nile felt anxious.

Wasn't this supposed to be a date for Him and Aaron?

'Haaaa~ what should I do?', Nile sighed and thought.

Victor had a happy expression while Aaron is not in a good mood.

The date was ruined.

With Clay and Riko.....

"We should remove Victor", Clay said and knew that Victor is doing something to make Aaron not in a good mood and Nile being anxious and uncomfortable.

"I got this one in the bag", Riko whispered and activated his magic secretly.

He was going to spill Victor's drink.

'I'll just tilt the drink', Riko thought as he didn't want to be suspicious and make it like it was an accident.

Back at the other side.....

Victor was startled and shocked when his drink spilled him and stood from his seat making the people nearby displeased with Victor disturbing.

However they didn't dare express it because he was a prince.

Victor left as he was embarrassed and his is anger on what happen to him and didn't know why his drink fell and spilled on him.

Nile somehow felt relieved when Victor was no longer pestering him.

Aaron on the other hand is holdings Nile's hand a little tightly and had a smile as he was in a good mood when Victor was gone.

And Nile seems to felt a chill down his spine and thought the most ridiculous thing.

'Is Aaron being possessive?', Nile thought about Aaron but he doesn't think that Aaron is possessive.

Thinking better ways on what Aaron is doing was that he must be happy that Victor will not disturb them anymore.

Nile will have bigger problems since the people in the theater has a sneaking suspicion on what Nile's connection with the prince.

But they let it slide and continue enjoying the entire movie without being bothered by anything.

Clay and Riko had a small high five and they looked at Nile who was no longer has an anxious expression.

And continue on eating and watching the movie and watching over Nile.

They're both are not stalking Nile, they are protecting from anything that might harm Nile's mental health.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]