Hot Shower ( 1 ) M

"Come on Baby.This is going to be a fun" murmured Jungkook in a flirtatious way..

"What are you going to do Jeon.Where are you taking me ?" Asked rosé cutely

"We are going to take a hot shower.Together !!" Rosé felt goosebumps as he stressed the word 'hot' gazing at her passionately. Rosé could not resist that sultry voice so she just grabbed nape by her both hands and allowed him to do anything with her what both of them wishing for.

They entered the enormous shower cubicle, placing her feet firmly onto the mosaic tiled floor while still holding onto her.Both of them gazed at each other with a blaze of lust burning in their eyes.As soon as they entered bathroom rosé pressed Jungkook against the bathroom wall with her full body.Their eyes were intensely locked with each other.Those brown eyes of Jungkook, now filled with lust and fire, flew back up to hers as they both threw themselves off that cliff of love again together.

So raising on her tip toes,she cupped his face in between her hands and taking a deep breath she closed off all space between their lips.It lead them to engaging into an intimate french kiss,making his Jungkook completely breathless. Hot sizzling chemistry started to doing it's work between those lovely couples. He winced when her dainty lips sucked his lower lips, but felt a hot shiver run down to his core anyway. His hand slipped down to her bare thigh under the hem of her gown and he caressed the milky white skin inside her sculpted leg. She withered in overwhelming.Soon he felt a tugging at his purple tie as she loosened it and broke from his lips to throw it over his head. She began to work on the endless buttons that separated his bare chest from her body when his open mouth crashed into hers once again, but only briefly as he moved to kiss down her neck. She closed her eyes and pushed her face into his shoulder, all the while still unbuttoning his shirt. He was somewhat surprised she was still able to focus through her soft moans.

"God, that must take talent." though Jungkook

"Jungkookk?" she gasped, finally throwing the open shirt off his arms and pulling the white wife-beater over his head.

"Mm, yeah?"The reply came as he felt the cold glass wall of the bathroom against the hot skin of his back while a still clothed rosé pushed him into the the barrier of the room, just next to the door, his grip returning to her waist and creeping to the hem of her. She lasciviously kneaded his bare chest by her soft hands and melted into his cozy embrace throwing both hands around his nape.They both got lost in their hot wild obsessive desire for each other.

It was Jungkook's turn as he hungrily unzipped the back of rosé's classy gown and unlaced the ties at the front while his mouth assaulted her neck with love bites that left marks in their fervor. His shirt already long forgotten he focused on the main goal, making it as pleasurable for his rosie as he could. He'd been waiting too long for this. It was like having an animal trapped inside that only wanted what it couldn't have.That was why he wants to love his wife under shower head.The last time that happened he would've sworn the demon inside was going to tear out of him. He was ashamed to admit it but rosé was the only girl he used to sway his physical needs as well as his elixir of his soul and she was better than him in love making now so one could see that as a plus. But if he were honest, he needed this; he needed her, more than he ever thought he could need anything in his entire life.

Rosé clawed at her lover's back, unable to hold back the moans brought on by his ministrations and that only seemed to spur him on. When her nails would rake through his fur he would growl and the vibrations would shoot straight to her core, making her quiver. Pulling the fine gown from her body he set to work on her corset. "I don't know why you wore this,you look beautiful without it hottie"He said while trying to untie the front.

"My competition experience taught me that it would make me look more desirable." She said in between gulps of air before she gasped when his teeth hit a sensitive spot on her collar bone.

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝕺𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें