Nobody was there when I entered the living room, but I could hear muffled voices coming from upstairs. The door was ajar, and I saw my uncle and Sirius sitting close, talking softly at each other. Moony heard my footsteps and smiled up at the door.

"Hi, cub." He said and Sirius head snapped up. He really wasn't using his dog hearing.

"Hi, Moony." I pushed the door open and Moony walked up to me, hugging me fiercely. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too." I mumbled in his shirt. "Harry says hi." I said when I pulled back and looked between the two.

"How's he doing?" Sirius asked.

"He's good, excited about the Tournament."

"I can imagine." Moony smiled. "I wish we had it when we went to school."

"Hm, yeah." Sirius frowned. I took out my wand and pointed it behind Sirius. I'm not going to lie if I said I didn't enjoy the flicker of panic in Sirius's eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Fixing this room up. I told you last month." I smirked.

"You're not seventeen yet, are you?" Sirius asked.

Right . I frowned. Moony chuckled before he turned his wand to the walls. The padded wall turned back to stone, but he let on the cushioning charm on, just in case. He gave the room a dark blue wall, while the other three stayed bare. Then he transfigured a couch and placed it against the wall. Next to it, a large coffee table.

"Sirius, can you get some food and tea?" I asked as Remus's wand flittered around the room.

"Yeah, sure." He said hurriedly and disappeared from the room.

"That was mean." Moony commented as he flopped down on the couch.

"That was funny." I corrected and smiled over my shoulder. "Don't deny it."

"Alright, it was a little funny." He agreed with a chuckle.

"Do you have your special shorts on?"

"Merlin, Alec." Moony chuckled in his hands.

"What?" I asked turning around.

"Nothing." He smiled up at me.

I pursed my lips at him as I put my hands on my waist. "Someone needs to take care of you."

"I'm an adult, I can take care of myself."

"Don't fool yourself, Moony." I grinned. "If it wasn't for me, you had been standing in your pyjama trousers first day of lessons last year."

"I-" He opened and closed his mouth without another syllable. Then he shook his head. "Fair point. But, yes, I'm wearing them."

"Good. And the Wolfsbane?"

"Taken it just like instructed." He winked. I nodded contentedly before sitting down next to him. "So, do you know if any of your friends are coming? Jack?"

"No, still not decided. Jack said they needed to write an essay on why they wanted to come, and only the people who turn seventeen before November 1 st . They should find out in a few days."

He nodded his head slowly. "Are you still going to enter?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Not just to spite him, right?"

"No, I mean at first yes. But I think it could be fun and exciting, I'll probably learn a lot too. But what are the chances that I'm getting picked." I shrugged.

"One to fifty, give or take. Pretty high, if you think about it. And I don't think of anyone who could do it better than you." He squeezed my hand.

"Thank you." I leaned my head on his shoulder. Sirius was just standing outside the door, we both knew he returned around the time when I said Jack and the others needed to write an essay, but we didn't let him know.