"Oh, I love a good party. What's the occasion?" Angelina said excitedly as Lee looked at the flyer with her.

"I don't know exactly, didn't ask." I shrugged. "So, are we going?"

"Duh." Angelina grinned.

I looked at the twins, who were quiet. I raised my eyebrows at them. "Earth to Weasley."

They both blinked, shaking their heads slightly. Sitting on either side of me, they looked over my head for a second before George said. "Sure, why not."

They didn't say more as the food appeared on the table. I just ate my last potato when Angelina spoke up. "So, have you decided yet? If you're going to enter the tournament?"

"I have actually." I smiled and everyone turned to me. "I'm going to enter."

"Brilliant! Me too." Angelina beamed.

"What made you decide?" George asked.

"Black," I muttered, and the rest raised their eyebrows. "He forbids me to enter." I snorted. The others shared nervous glances. "My uncle said I could enter, he's the one I listen to, not Black."

"Right." The twins said. Everyone looked uncomfortable, that happened frequently when Black is mentioned.

I cleared my throat and changed the subject. "So, is there a dress code?" I asked as I took the flyer again.

Since I shared my dorm with a group of cackling seventh-year-olds, I took my stuff and headed a level lower. I pushed the door open and sighed.

"That bad?" Angelina snickered as she poked her head out of her closet.

"You have no idea. They're all giggling and talking about boys and the party." I said dropping my things on her bed. "Nightmare."

"We talk about boys too." Alicia said from her place in front of the vanity. I walked over closer as she put on her make-up.

"I know but believe me, it's different. You can go up and check." I grinned in the mirror.

"I'm good here." She smiled back before she puckered her lips to put on lipstick.

"You look beautiful, Alicia. Is it for someone in particular?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Nope, but you've seen the guys in Hufflepuff." Her red-coloured lips turned into a smirk.

"Not bad." I laughed before going over to Angelina's bed to dress myself. Angelina had already put on a dark blue dress that reached her knees. Just as I zipped up my burgundy skirt, Alicia stood up.

"Cedric doesn't look too bad either, does he?" She said as she adjusted her skirt. She was wearing a light pink cocktail dress, with over-the-shoulder sleeves.

"He does not." I agreed. I turned to the mirror as I put on the white, lace crop top before letting my black curls fall on my back.

"He seems to like you."

"I am very likeable." I snickered.

"But he likes you likes you." Alicia insisted.

"I don't know," I said turning around, leaning against the vanity. "He's the same as last year, and last year he was interested in that Ravenclaw girl. Weren't they dating?"

"I think so," Angelina said once she put her heels on. "But haven't seen them together this year."

"Or do you like someone else?" Alicia asked as she put her other clothes away. Angelina looked at me with interest.