Taehyung

TW⚠️// mentions of SA

taehyung was a senior in college. a student with big dreams and hopes. a student that wanted to make it big in the world and show the world his talents that's he's worked so hard trying to prove.

he preferred to think of himself as talented. everyone praised him of his acting skills and how well he could place a mask onto his face. or how well he could force a tear or a smile. he was good at that. he knew what to do, so he did it.

his friends always supported him- seojoon, wooshik, hyolyn, and seulgi. of course, he had many other friends, due to how much of a social butterfly he was, but these four individuals were his ride or die. his brothers and sisters. the few people he could actually call family.

his foster parents never provided him that safe haven others would boast about. all they attended to was the bags of cocaine they were supplied with and the dope that lingered on their noses. but, it was fine. the neglect and hurt long subsided. he found his family and he was okay.

he met his friend group the summer before freshmen year of their performing arts university, them instantly cliquing. they all had similar dreams and could even indulge in the same humor as each other. it was a great time, what they had.

all the way up until senior year of college, before the outbreak crashed upon them like a brick, they were happy with their majors. seojoon and wooshik joined taehyung in the acting program, while hyolyn and seulgi joined the dance program. and even though it took a lengthy amount of convincing papers and debates, the five of them managed to stay in an apartment together. all throughout university, the five laughed and loved, practically siblings.

and then, the outbreak came.

he remembered the screams during that history exam. the blood. the growls. he remembered it all.

so far, it's only been two weeks since it happened and his nightmares have seem to gotten worse, ending up with him waking up in cold sweats and clammy skin.

it's been horrible. he had no idea what he was doing or what to do. how could he survive an apocalypse? how could him and his friends survive this reign of terror?

it could be worse, he thought. his friends could be dead. he could be dead. it could be very worse.

he didn't know if his foster parents were dead or alive. even though they neglected him and saw him as a simple object to earn money, he thought about them. even though they tried to sell him on the streets for more money, he thought about his foster mom's sweaty forehead as she would frantically search their home for ounces of coke, wondering if one of those creatures got her before she could sniff a line.

or his foster dad, chopping up lines with a rusty debit card, his wife getting attacked and him not having a clue, too high to comprehend anything.

but, he knew, even if they were alive, they weren't thinking of him.

during college, they never called. never texted. he would sometimes initiate a conversation, but it would lead to the begging of money, which he barely had. the university was already expensive, so he relied on student loans. a heavy amount of them.

it was funny, he had to admit. he has lived twenty one years on this earth with high goals- to become a well-known actor with huge amounts of money and friends. and now, it was gone. it came crashing down so fast that he could barely register it.

currently, him and his friends were residing in a homeless shelter with a group they came across. a guy named kai was the leader, he figured. he had that tough notion of one and seemed to make all the rules.