something we control

Jungkook had a hard time sleeping that night. .

For the first time  he goes to bed without washing his face, he don't even want to wash his hands, he kept staring the hand that Seokjin used to hold moments ago..
He don't brushed his teeth either.
Seokjin's lip's taste so good.. no words can describe how he feels right now, he can even still feel the man's tongue moving inside his mouth -

Gosh!
Gosh!
Gosh!

When he thinks of everything happened hours ago, he himself would say he's dreaming-
Delusional!
But he's not! It happened!

His blessed night!

He touched his lips -
Damn! He could still feel the softness of the man's lips and the way he stare at him..

Jungkook wanted to scream and let the world knows Seokjin just kissed him!
That Kim Seokjin, The most handsome man he ever saw in Seoul kissed him..
The hottest , the coolest, the most gorgeous and the most valuable player in the Tennis court kissed him!

Lord! He kissed me!
Oh my God ! He really did!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

He turned around laying his stomach at the bed, his face pushing hard at his pillow -
The fact that he had to take it silently because his roommate, Taehyung was already soundly sleeping beside him!

And he slept like that..

****

Taehyung woke up by the ringing of the alarm at 5am. He turned to his side , of course his not there-
He never woked up earlier than Jungkook's alarm. Actually it's Jungkook's, that always wakes him up.. That kid is always 30minutes earlier than his alarm.

Taehyung heard someone singing inside the bathroom, he really loves The younger's voice, but he only heard it when he watch him at the lounge..
He never heard him singing at the bathroom..

You are the cause of my Euphoria..
Ahhhahhhahhhahhh..

Taehyung smiled..
Before it disappeared remembering the scene hours ago..

He seen them , he was standing at the rooftop when they came..
But seeing Seokjin makes his heart ached again..
So he stay away.. he don't want to bragged it with Jungkook, he's happy for him and that's all that matters..

At first it hurts him hearing Jungkook mentioning Seokjin at him everytime ..
That incident when the younger caught him staring at Seokjin's picture, it was his second day being his roommate, Jungkook snapped it from him with his face shock and full of excitement..

"OMG! Kim Seokjin! You're also a fan of him?? You loves tennis? Did you play Tennis? will you teach me? Do you know him ? Oh my god!''

Taehyung being stunned with him.. he's not ready to talk about Seokjin that time yet.. but it's too late so he nods

"Y-yeah-
But it wasn't really mine. It's my sister's..
I think she left it inside my notes"

"Oh.. so it's not yours?"

"Yeah"

"Can I have it? ..please? I cooked your favorite breakfast first thing in the morning!"

That was the first time Jungkook talked to him , Seokjin is the reason they became friends.. so he used to him talking about Seokjin every single time he gets..

"Why not? Sure.. it's your's! "
Jungkook was so happy that day.

So yeah!
What a life!

*"**

Jungkook was late, he had to run from the bus stop to the University. To his luck his first subject is at the 4th floor of the building.
And another luck on his way.. there's Liza
And the rest of the power puff girls on the hallway obviously waiting for Seokjin again!